Inaonekana this Ktalk bug has now spread even to Wazua

@aviator wewe uko na ushuhuda?

[ATTACH=full]23450[/ATTACH]

if you had not noticed that constipated village is stagnant. no wonder we have had such an influx of newbies…

Very true. These current crop of graduates do not want start from down the ladder they prefer the top, but I squarely blame their upbringing.
Most of them they are still being called ‘daddy’ or ‘mommy’ at 25

Wow this inspirational

1 Like

Its true, these things happen. I arrived in Nairobi with only two shillings in my pocket. Now, 10 years later, I am CEO of a bluechip company, live in a house with a six car garage and dating a Brazilian supermodel girlfriend. You too can do it.

18 Likes

Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

I keep saying, this, if these “people” or “friends of mine” are such success stories, why don’t we ever read their names. They are always some nameless people who started off small and are now big. These are the worst sort of hekayas.

1 Like

Iko sida kuwa mzazi at 25?

1 Like

Le Internet.

1 Like

Fixed for extra panache.

1 Like

Such well scripted success is rare…

It won’t be beyond someone to claim in this village they hire only the Swiss Guard for their security.

2 Likes

Hehe people lie bana…I keep on telling everyone this and they call me a hater…this is coming from my own personal experience.

That guy for example, he did not go through a tough time no not at all, not with him knowing at the back of his mind that he has a family and cousins he could fall back on just in case it did not work out.

I will give it to him, he did work hard, but all this knowing that he had a plan b to fall back on, give credit where credit is due, he has come from any other ordinary middleclass background, but the story is edited and scripted to make it or him seem extraordinary. …a billion people live in Githurai 45, most of them don’t even have cousins they swore would not put them up, so whats special about this guys hustle after campus? Wengi hii nairobi hata hawana plan b na ndio tegemeo za cousins wao nkt!

2 Likes

be poor
scrap a few coins
Magic.jpg
???
be rich

2 Likes

25 :eek::eek:unaitwa daddy…niko 21 n i can proudly say i pay all my bills isipokuwa school fees…rent n food ni hustle

wewe nawe umekuja kupiga kifua huku, shenzi type

1 Like

ni cha kuku au bata mzinga?

3 Likes

:D:Din the internet you can be anyone

1 Like

Hehehe. Ile ya mayai boilo na mahindi choma ndiyo ilinijaz

2 Likes

unauzanga mayai boilo na smokies??