In this forum: a depressingly lack of Pro-Wrestling and MMA fans.

Fair enough. MMA stands for Mixed Martial Arts. It’s a contact sport where the fighters engage in combat using different martial arts techniques, e.g. Boxing, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Jiu Jitsu, Greco-Roman wrestling, etc. This melting pot of martial arts techniques is where the “Mixed” in Mixed Martial Arts comes from. The fighters fight in a cage, with different types of cages used by different organizations. The biggest organization is UFC. The fights are REAL, with no pre-determined outcomes like Pro-Wrestling.

Fighters win by means of Knock-out, Technocal K.O. (from the judges), submission, Retiring, Forfeit, Referee/ Doctor stoppage, etc. The fighters are divided into weight classes (kama boxing)
Current champions in the UFC are:
MEN:
Light Heavyweight: Daniel Cormier
:Jon Jones (Interim champion)
Middleweight :Michael Bisping
Welterweight : Tyron Woodley

WOMEN:
Bantamweight : Amanda Nunes
Strawweight : Joanna Jędrzejczyk

hehe
brock is almost 40 he came to wwe in his prime staight from amateur wrestling
kurt angle won olympic gold
eddie and benoit were the most gifted middlewight wrestlers unmatched in athletic ability
how many titles have bobby and del rio won???

wreso ni mimi nitaona ama ni watoto wangu …after much googling about PRO WRESTLING
[ATTACH=full]51377[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]51378[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]51380[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]51381[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]51381[/ATTACH]

Title inasema fans whom obviously watch the players.

1 Like

obviously my child doesn’t visit the internet…

Apan tambua TNA

First I’d like to correct you… An athlete doesn’t have to win titles to be considered “great”, and Secondly, Alberto Del Rio has won Gold in the Pan-American Games in 1999, so yeah, he is an athlete. Can’t speak for Roode though… So again, you have demonstrated your ignorance… Although I agree on the Benoit and Eddie part…

Najua watu wengi wanajua tu WWE but mnafaa mjaribu TNA. Huko ndiko AJ Styles alipata breakthrough na saa hii ana-shine huko WWE. Also kuna NJPW ya Japan… Huko ndiko msee kama Shinsuke Nakamura alipata popularity na saa hii yeye ndiye the boss NXT; na AJ Styles alienda huko after TNA.

sawa Einstein umeshinda.i didnt know that great athletes dont win titles

I am shocked you are the one to say that.

WEWE NI NGOMBE HAINA AKILI REY MYSTERIO ATRAIN HIO LUCHA LUBRE AMA BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU FOR A MILLION YEARS IN THIS WORLD HAKUNA VILE ANAWEZA PIGA UNDERTAKER BUT WEWE NA HIO MAFI UKO NAYO KWA KICHWA UNAAMINI , SCHUPIT NV

[ATTACH=full]51673[/ATTACH]
Mimi huona wrestling na sisumbui