in simple terms why rastafari believe in sellasie as the second coming of messiah

N.B…not all the mansions of rastafari belive in the second coming of messiah,only the nyabhingi and the bobo ashanti belive in sellasie as the power of the trinity…
[ATTACH=full]112465[/ATTACH]
black people have undergone through alot in the hands of babylon society…since the 20th century blackman has been downpressed for the last 500 years.400 years he was made a slave and work for the wicked one plus the 100 years of colonization under the white mans regime…
they associate themselves with the captivity of judah and israel and belive the redemption of africa was by the second coming of the messiah as kadamawe king sellasie rastafari…
and this is the fullfilment of the book of revelation 19-15-16…
[I]Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

[/I]

1 Like

Of all weird beliefs in the universe, this is among the most irrational.

you are entitled to your own opinion

2 Likes

Everyone wants to fulfill some prophesy… but to each their own.
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/fly2.gif

1 Like

do you think the story of Jesus Christ is rational ?

1 Like

this is marijuana effect. distorted mind sets

1 Like

You are not wrong… To yourself.

Is this a case of “Your bullshit is more bullshit than my bullshit”?

all am saying is that religion is irrational

Religious fanaticsm is the most dangerous form of fanaticsm known to mankind. I thought you should know

1 Like

Greetings to I Idren and I sistren in the name of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I,
Iternal blessings! It truly is a wonderful feeling to feel the presence of The Most High Jah in the heart! Give thanks and praises unto the Most High Jah!

Sijasoma but iyo story yote ni umeffi…shens.

Rastafari is not a religion

1 Like

I find this more rational than the Mohammedan and the Christian crap

1 Like

haha.nasoma tu comment.

Of course it isn’t.

Ati naskia hamkulangi nyama

I thought its because he prophesised the second world war in His speech at the league of nations in Geneva, when Europe refused to help Ethiopia militarily against the ivasion by Italy.
" the match that has been struck in Ethopia will burn in Europe"

[INDENT]Isorait[/INDENT]

Clowns