IN PICTURES: This Is How Bad The Anti-IEBC Demonstrations Have Gotten – Two Shot Dead

[ATTACH=full]41305[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]41306[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]41305[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]41306[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]41307[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]41308[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]41309[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]41310[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]41311[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]41312[/ATTACH] Anti-IEBC protesters took it to the streets for the third week today in an attempt to have the commission disbanded.

Police have today dispersed anti-IEBC protesters prematurely before the arrival of Opposition chiefs. A crowd of Cord protesters had started building up around Anniversary towers when the officers lobbed teargas canisters forcing the demonstrators to flee.

Moments before the melee, a huge helicopter believed to be the newly acquired police chopper hovered around the area.Its not clear yet whether the protesters will bulge. However, armed police officers are still keeping vigil at the IEBC offices along University Way

KAKAMEGA SENATOR Boni Khalwale arrested, several people sustain gunshot injuries as#[B][B]CORDdemos[/B][/B] against IEBC turn violent in Kakamega.

Two shot dead in Siaya, scores suffer gunshot wounds.

1 Like

yes…

4 dead by the last count. 3 in Siaya, one in Kisumu.

1 Like

Okay…mmmmh?

So you have registered here to spin it which way?

the sadness of all these drama is that, most likely half of these people have no idea what they are fighting for or the meaning of IEBC

12 Likes

You had to get a new handle just to post this?

NV, Load pictures vizuli ! Leo, Admins and Mods wako leave ( [SIZE=3]hapo kwa demos [/SIZE])

Spoke with a farm hand that resides in Baba Dogo and he “alleges” that Wakanyama-like Landlords are evicting Luos from their premises {hope these are exaggerated reports from him}

3 Likes

Target was 5. Seems we will surpass it.

1 Like

The way forward is to shut the demos from media…biz yangu imelala bana.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-non-violence-is-the-greatest-force-at-the-disposal-of-mankind-it-is-mightier-than-the-mahatma-gandhi-10-59-94.jpg

1 Like

You may have to set a new target upwards

1 Like

Sad. These demos are some kind of income generating activity for some protesters.

Waaah, nikubaya

Admin huyu mtu moja ni nani? ama ajitokeleze na ajiseme
[ATTACH=full]41318[/ATTACH]

1 Like

intimideshen

The last election was my first (and probably last) time to vote. I voted for RAO. He lost and I thought ‘Oh well, it is what it is’. But now am glad he lost. RAO has been nothing but a trouble make since then. And it’s not the good kind of trouble. He’s all over stiring shit that is neither here nor there.

I wish Uhuru just agress to his silly requests so that he has no reason not to accept if when he loses. I will be the first in line to not vote for him.

7 Likes

Wakae huko.

[ATTACH=full]41325[/ATTACH]

With that kind of talk we are in trouble…

2 Likes