In Other News: These Females Are Not Joking

If women have anything to do with his nomination and confirmation, Kavanaugh’s goose is cooked!

These “women” stirred the hornet’s nest:

[ATTACH=full]195573[/ATTACH]

The “Women for Kavanaugh” image came from a bus tour organized in August by Concerned Women for America, a conservative group that wants to “bring Biblical principles into all levels of public policy.”

In 2014, Concerned Women for America received more than $8 million from the Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce, which is funded by billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, ProPublica reported.

Well, these women responded:

[ATTACH=full]195574[/ATTACH]

At 1 p.m. on Monday, supporters of the women who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault walked out of their homes and workplaces.

The national walkout was promoted partially in response to the backlash these and other women face when going public with stories of sexual assault and rape. The anti-sexual-harassment organization Times Up tweeted on Sunday that “WOMEN MUST BE HEARD” in a “MOMENT OF SOLIDARITY” with Kavanaugh’s accusers, Christine Blasey Ford and Deborah Ramirez.

It urged people to wear black and leave wherever they are in protest, using the hashtag #BelieveSurvivors on social media.

karma is a nasty bitch. I remember how the republicans refused to endorse BO appointee for SCOTUS. Karma is turning back on them very fast . I don’t see a possibility of this guy sailing through. He might win the committee vote but kuna shida kubwa ahead… akina susan collin and that Senator lady of Alaska( I forgot her real name ).American politics isn’t for the faint hearted.

Some guy like Brett can find himself as a sex offender and before that he had a good career as a judge in a lower court. You guys hapo kwa trump need to realize that women are having power. All they need to do is raise an allegation against you and show a picture of you holding them in a group photo showing affection this will make your goose technically cooked

If Drumpf threatens all the ReThug Senators like he’s apt to do, Kavanaugh can sail through because the Republicans have the majority in the Senate. My problem with this whole thing is that it feeds into the #metoo rhetoric, while it is entirely a political issue. #MeToo is nonsensical if you ask me because there are actual victims out there, but their voices are drowned by rabble-rousers who have an ulterior motive - that of hanging men by their balls because they responded to you when you were “fresh” but they no longer fancy you once the laws of gravity took effect…

Did you know the movement has been around for 11 years? https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/20/us/me-too-movement-tarana-burke.html

No, I did not know that.