I'm getting married this year.

It was her idea Not mine.
Been alone most of last year after we split up. Since then I have lost two close friends : one to Cancer and the other to an overdose.
They were both younger than me and it has made me change my perspective on what really matters in life.

My NEW year resolution is to seek stability in this unpredictable and unforgiving life that we all share.

Both my friends had skipped that important stage in life where a committs to the mother of their kids in marriage and it’s so sad to have seen the obituaries with the names of their spouses Missing.

I don’t want that to be me!

So please join me in celebrating my Engagement to my one and only;… my true love, my joy and the source of all my stress! …
My Bootilicious and twice my Babymomo… my South African Wife to be…

I am sure she is the one and if she ain’t … then I Don’t want to seek for any other.

I don’t want to die or grow old all alone and for these reasons, I choose to make an Honest Woman of my Babymomma…!

Wish me luck KTalkerz…

8 Likes

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdnU-Va4rat2z1b7n6oxayXZ5Oqy17knPmtCjPOboEcZCcKccL3g

15 Likes

Hekaya za Kenya ama hii ni …upuuuuuuusy

4 Likes

Uncle wa stoke city Ule jamaa alikutomba Kazakhstan anakutafuta .

5 Likes

Sasa @wakahuhu

[SIZE=5]That is a good reason to get into a marriage :D[/SIZE]

4 Likes

Jambo la busara hilo. Binadamu tangu jadi hawatakii wengine mema, usiwasikize wale wenye maoni potovu. Nitasimama nawe kwa vyovyote vile.
Halafu kaka, hapa Kenya January kumekauka kweli, huko majuu nasikia hali kidogo nafuu na hela zenu pia za dhamana. Sasa naomba hivi zile za harusi nikopeshe nami mwisho wa mwezi kaka nazirejesha bila kuchelewa. Shukrani kaka.

6 Likes

Go for it man if it makes you happy.

3 Likes

you marrying for the orbits???

3 Likes

Welkam to the club mate:)

1 Like

You better be serious this time. Otherwise we will be here waiting for a hekaya on you couldn’t resist Tanaswa. All the best.

1 Like

It’s a great new year resolution @Ka-Buda. Wahenga walisema; The best gift any father can give to his Child(ren), is to love their mother. Go for it man!

2 Likes

Hii series ya kabuda iko season gani sasa?

1 Like

It is.

2 Likes

All the best man. Is that South African the mother of your kids or is she another one?

2 Likes

he he heee, sisi tuna HUHU TUU

4 Likes

It was her idea not yours?
Don’t worry, it will be over before you know it

Hehehe…oa tukuje tukule bibi yako

2 Likes

I’m wishing you the very best…marriage is bliss if you marry for the right reasons…HUHU!!!

2 Likes

kabuda hawa watu wanakudanganya tafadhali endelea kukamua vitu si wife, kuoa ni taabu zote za hii dunia combined into one big breast bearing pussy carrier,heri fobe zako. kaka