If Kenya had an Electoral College, WNBP Would be President!

I had some idle time and decided to see if for real, His Excellency Raila Amollo Odinga, EGH, EBS, Rtd Rt. Hon Prime Minister, Dip. in Welding, Warrior, TMT, Babuon, RWNBP, all protocols observed, will never be president.

I assumed that Kenya is like US (doesn’t baba love US?), and that each county is allocated a number of college votes based on number of registered voters. Further, I assumed that Kenya has 580 votes- dont ask me why, I just took 290 (no. of counties) and multiplied by 2. Finally, I assumed that the winner takes all.

If the last elections were held under such a system, then His Excellency Raila Amollo Odinga, EGH, EBS, Rtd Rt. Hon Prime Minister, Dip. in Welding, Warrior, TMT, Babuon, RWNBP, all protocols observed, would be the PORK having garnered 340 votes against Shiny Eyes’ 240 votes.

On the other hand, if the system is proportional and every candidate takes a proportion according to the popular vote, then WNBP WNBP.

Attached docs have the computations.

Verdict: WNBP WNPB in a fair society.

WNBP WNBP

1 Like

Lakini io proportional si ni popular vote tu… ama waogopa kufikiria?

1 Like

Hii humaanisha nini mkubwa ?

Yes it is, but then I still had to compare the two in a college-vote system.

A guy who went to the market to sell a monkey. He attracted the whole crowd but didnt make a sale.
Another one went to the same market with a goat. Only one person came to him, but he sold the goat.

2 Likes

Maybe I have been out of ktalk for some time…what does WNBP stand for…poleni kwa hili swali la NV niko pare leo --------------------->

Wiro Neffa Be Plesindent

1 Like

I stopped reading at this point!

2 Likes

Lies, you read the whole thing including downloading. And FYI, any number would work. Furthermore, this is a hypothetical question.

Na mbona umetoa hio comment ingine?

Go drunk, you’re home

290 counties? List them.

Reading beyond that point would have been a total waste of time and grey matter.

1 Like

WNBP won in 26 counties against UK’s 20

Hehehehehehehe,
I need to drink home because the drinker I stay here, the longer I become.

Mburi. I meant constituencies. Am sure you figured that out already.

So WNBP can BP if one county equals one vote.

The Monkey Trader
[ATTACH=full]72777[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

ok.

WBNP Someone kindly enlighten me.

WBNP hata sisi hatujui. Lakini tunajua WNBP, i.e. wirro neffa[SIZE=1]titites [/SIZE][SIZE=3]mbi plesitendt[/SIZE]

Why then continously stick with a useless abbreviation that means nothing?

Boss, WNBP means a lot. It is a title for the TMT just like Sir Alex Ferguson’s “Sir” title.

wewe ni jubilee ama cord. State your stance right now!