IED

Me thinks we need to invest in technology to beat this IED thing. If we could have a military satellite for a 24/7 surveillance of areas where the forces carry out their day to day operations, then we can win this war. There must be a full time surveillance of road network used, when someone plants an IED, we can see. If we had drones, things will be even much better, the moment you see those fuckheads planting an IED, just sebd a drone to strike them.
But Kenya being a third world country, my thoughts will just remain a fantasy

How can we truly put these people down permanently? Do we need a stable somalia? Do we need to fight corruption in our interior ministry? Do we need to go door to door slaughtering people?

Landcruisers being blown by IED’s is good for business. Alshabaab is good for commerce. War is good for business.

The war in Somali will never be won/over, those which we refer to"terrorist" in the NE parts of Kenya are actually Kenyans…
But hey aren’t we supposed to get different results with the same means…

To plant IEDs you need alot of intel. Am sure it’s the locals who provide that to AS.

After an explosion which I believe is remote operated the mofos slip back into the local population. The cycle continues