IDF Trick Hamas With Ground Invasion Sending Them Into Tunnels That Were Later Bombed

Every time we are told Israelis are racists,we are shown this one video
Kwani hakuna ingine

When did Gaza terrorise Africans? who has supported Boko Haram?

You need someone to rape twice so that you know they are a rapist?

Go get educated, Boko Haram are not Arabs they are Africans just like Al-Shabab

Muslim arabs are the worst of mankind
I will never side with them

Fact remains,a black man in Israel has less chance of discrimination than a black man in an arab country

I think kusoma kwako ndio tatizo

Read what I wrote

The fact that you have seen the video more than once, of Africans being mistreated by Jews in Israel, and you are still willing to side with them tells me all I need to know about you. I side with the Palestinians, they have done nothing to black people, on the other hand, I hate Saudi, Libya, Israel and any other country were Africans are hated

Were you in a coma? Didnt you see everyone condemning Boko Haram for their crimes? You dont remember #bringourgirlshome? We wacha ujuaji, Boko Haram commited acts of terrorism, everyone including Nigerians and Fulani were outraged, Israel is comiting genocide and people are outraged as well, I dont see your point

That is not true at all, your knowledge of the middle east is wanting. In some arab countries, sure but there are many countries in the middle east. But in the ONLY jewish state in the world, black people are treated like scum, do the math genius, who is worse?
And we are talking about Gaza, how many black people have you seen mistreated there? In Israel they gave the jewsih Ethiopian women contraceptives without their consent etc. You keep diverting the issue away from Gaza because you know that the Israelis are on the wrong

And I can never side with anyone who hates black people, Arab or Jew. That is the difference between me and you

Watching the destruction meted out by IDF is heartbreaking. Innocent children, women and the elderly all caught up in a vicious war they have zero chance of winning. Hamas faces a dilemma, lay down their weapons to preserve Palestinians (this will obviously cause the Arabs great humiliation) or keep up with the attacks (and end up with more casualties). We once had Jewish visitors in our church and one of them was waxing lyrical about how they take out Palestinians who dare try to stand up for their rights, afterwards a middle aged woman was all praises how Israelites are the chosen people and that they haven’t done anything wrong, such ignorance!!! What pride does IDF have in bombing innocent children?

Have you seen demos of Palestinians condemning boko haram?

U will never see

By the way ,my siz got a scholarship from the “racist” Israel government in 2008

I have visited Israel twice…in 2011 to attend my siz graduation and in 2014 when I took my mother there for surgery
I was there for 4 months , I didn’t experience any form of racism

1.) Palestinians are busy trying to survive under apartheid
2.) I have already shown you evidence of widespread Jewish racism against Africans in Israel, I can show you more. for example how jewish ethiopian women were given contraceptives without their consent in Israel by the govt. Or jewish football supporters in Israel singing that they are racist and proud. (Justify these 1st instead of deflecting to Boko Haram)
3.) There is nothing more to say to you, I have made my conclusions

One video can’t be evidence of “widespread racism”

Palestinians bombed the Norfolk hotel

Palestinians in westbank were shown celebrating August 98 Nairobi bombing and 9/11 attacks

Tuletewe tu videos of the conflicts, fanatics can get fucked quoting alot of religious stuff… We don’t care which side wins/loss…

It is not 1 video, I’ve shared three incidents of mass racism against blacks(one done by the government itself) but like I said, I have made my conclusions, more power to you and your back and knees as you keep bowing down to the chosen people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-qMLIjoRs

this is the real face of Israel

Nobody likes negroes, you should know that by now. Negroes are perceived as LAZY that is just how it is.

Im proud to be a negroe

I didn’t say you are not, better stop yapping that Israelis are racists. They developed their nation from nothing to what it is today.

This world is all about conquests. from the days of Pharaohs it has always been that way. Right now negroes are at the bottom of the barrel a time will come when they will be at the top after the White race becomes extinct due to homosexuality and other evils, but for now work hard and build Africa to be like Europe.