I think Maigo had a fetish for ugly women,, Meet Cynthia Andalo, the woman released due to lack of enough evidence

Man was killed coz of deal gon south.

His love for big booty was just a btw

Sio kabaya lakini …

tunaongelea sura kasee

1 Like

Si alikuwa mukisii, to him hiyo ilikuwa mali safi sana.

1 Like

Funny thing is that I have never ever seen pleas by luo women in the world crying out for lack of husbands. Some women on the other hand even resort to carrying placards and fiery demonstrations

7 Likes

Siwezi judge mwanaume mwenzangu juu ya fetishes juu pia mimi vitu mi husample ni tricky. Lakini hizo ndio napenda,madem sura mbaya hunipea sex appeal flani. Shida ni huwezi tembea na hao buana. Hawa sura mzuri mzuri hunifanya tu niwapende. Naweza kaa hata wiki bila kuidinya na iko hapo tu😂

3 Likes

I think its a case of loving what you have and perspective . Your measure of beauty is actually quite different from a Sudanese mans measure of beauty for example. If you dare touch his ugly bitch (according to your flawed European standards) he’ll send you six feet under…
You think the more light skinned you look the cuter you are anf and infact you bragged here about it saying people confuse you for a woria or albino…

2 Likes

Because Luo men have no issues marrying single mothers.

Mwanamke akipata mimba outside marriage in the mountain kupata bwana from the mountain itakuwa ngumu sana. In the end atatafuta some simp from another region to marry her.

Ushawahi ona mwanamke hana baggage akitafuta bwana anywhere akiombewa?? You will never see that. The reason you see women from Mt Kenya begging for husbands is because local men won’t cuck and raise their bastards.

2 Likes

Maybe his game is Soo low money can’t buy genuine desire so he wants to buy pussy on a low price see give women minimum bare…and bad luck boom he is now in hell

1 Like

money is the game

Hii ndio mali ya ksh.150. Now dude is dead for being cheap

1 Like

Agreed. The way Nairobi Hospital inakuanga na tu nursing students twingine very hot… Jamaa ni Finance Director, he could even get a pick-up full of them.

2 Likes

luo woman and roho safi in the same sentence?

2 Likes

Yes. Lakini that’s based on my experience. Yours may be different.

1 Like

luo pvssy is the sweetest…

Shifting goalposts tena. The issue here is about your false claim that luo women suffer in the dating scene when all evidence piont to the opposite. Sio mambo ya single mothers. Comprende?

After nightfall all cats are grey

1 Like

NO

Actually, the ugly ones wanakuanga top ikikuja ni bedminton ju hawana demand. However, if they start having feelings Halafu wajue uko na mtu, they are the most violent ju hawana options poa za wanaume…

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1695869005671

3 Likes