I tested positive. This thing is real

Most people got it and beat it and they all thought it was the common cold.

Hiyo ni Kaswende ako na nayo. Hakuna kitu kama corona.

Wafungue bars faster faster.

Get well quick bro. Godspeed.

Quick recovery , for anyone who seriously doubts that Covid-19 is real, the data does not lie, unless the global deaths are a myth , unlike Africa, data in most civilised worlds cannot be easily manipulated to suit politics and deniers .

You’ll be well. Pole sana

Ugua pole, can you recall where you got it from?

:D:D:D haha hapana bro.

ii umbwa imelipwa kueneza propaganda kabla konyagi1 abonge meffi tuesday

Zinc , Quercetin and Vitamin C will help greatly I have been taking it everyday as prophylaxis since June and am good.

Khupipi tested positive late July and was asymptomatic but sikupata after doing two tests thank God. As they China virus is a novel indeed.

Also try NAC and glutathione. I have attached a link from a Doctor who recommend taking them.
https://www.thefirstepidemic.com/science-suggests-we-can-prevent-covid-even-when-our-best-defenses-fail-preventative-supplement-pharma

and you think us humans will be ever cautious?? smh the brain is and will always be conditioned to adapt and overcome…

saizi ninja mbili zimekuwa cautious because of the stigma, give them a week, watasahau and be back to their usual self.

wewe pia utapona na utasahau kama covid iko may as I know for the past 8 weeks hata sikuwa nafikiria story na covid 19

Godspeed. Covid is real.

Jamaa anapanic na shule bado hazijafunguliwa.

Hakuna corona sasa hivi, those symptoms happened to many people before even corona mentioned. The thing is, most people in Kenya like so much Western media hype. Its like this time around its our first time people get sick with strange symptoms. I dont wear mask unless its mandatory when entering to some offices.

If any of my relative got such symptoms normally take garlic, chemsha kwa chungu, take blanket cover yourself while chungu is down below you maneno kwisha. The aspect used by our ancestors so many years. Kwani its the first time people get loss of taste jameni?

lol.The things you believe about the “civilised world”.:D:D:D

Nobody wants to get sick, normal flu, Covid-19 or otherwise. This is a reminder for those who seem to forget that Coronavirus is still with us. Prevention is better than cure any day. I wish you a quick recovery.

I will

Wacha tujipange tu

Kaswende? Kaswende! Please, go to the gym. Utaambia nini watu if you weigh 100kg pure fats.

Quick recovery @Mkenya1

Pole Sana. Quickest recovery @Mkenya1 .