I swear aki if you are the boss it's hard to resist this lady.

The man used a wrong tactic. In the corporate world, the tactic I see fellow bosses use is either directly asking for it or trapping the lady. By trapping you dangle something she badly wants in front of her and then put yourself in the middle. She will most likely offer herself to you.
[ATTACH=full]287622[/ATTACH]

Apeane coomer kwani iko nini?

In the real world, angepeana lakini the man came at her all wrong.

Wadau don’t waste bundles on bullshit

:D:D:D it’s BS to you mbona ikuwe kwa wengine?

It9 bullshit yes. But that does not hide the fact that you are so fucking stupid that it hurts. One of these days I shall kick you so hard in the ass you will wish you never had an ass to begin with. Fucking toad looking like motherfucker!

you ask for it frankly, even ladies are usually very eager to give it especially ikikaribia appraisals time; but ukionja lasma upeana rating musuri bure utakipata, bora arrangement iwe between only 2 people.

Its ONLY Low MOFOs , Bums , Loosers , Thug Bullies and Shit Heads who will COERCE or FORCE themselves on a Woman …
No Excuses … :mad::mad::mad:

Think of it …
This could be your Mother , Aunt , Sister , Wife or Daughter …

Kama hauna Lugha poa , …
Go and look for a Lanye who will charge you appropriately for “Services”…

the wrong approach by the man.

ume waste our time sana … izi videos unafaa upeleke pale kilimani mums ama house helps grps sio hapa …

The fact that you fail to comprehend the issues here make YOU the real waste of time …

The Bible has an apt description about people like you…
…" Casting Pearls before Swine…"

wazi msito…

Lakini why hit on someone coz you are the boss? At that level you should have enough abundance, una ondokea wengine.

akanyal click…chieng maduong…