I need your advice

Khupipi ana expect mtoto mwingine, kwa hivo maybe anakaa Kama baby hippo na akitema mate ina-roll mpaka inavuka barbara…ile kitu hakuna ni sexual attraction which should not be confused with love… Love your children instead.

You have achieved what you advice each other here all day. That you should not marry someone you love but one that loves you. Quite how this is meant to work… sijui. Love is not all what marriage is about. You have a good wife and you now want to throw all this away chasing the elusive teenage love. Look after the family. Na utafute hustles and hobbies to keep you away from the house overthinking non issues. You have a new baby on the way so please keep the focus else utajipata in a big black home ya mipango za kando.

How did you end up marrying in the first place if there were no feelings??

@Andrian why are you looking for validation for a choice you already made?
Unataka kuacha bibi ati huna hisia? First time ulimuona ulikuwa na hisia zozote?
You want talkers wakuambie vile uachane na yeye?

Usitubebe ufala nani.

With time you’ll realise what a pillar she is in your life. If you “fell in love”, you have fallen out. Let is stay out. Now nurture something special with her

sounds like you are fantasizing with another girl. chill at home. hata ukikila nje, rejea home na utulie. mwenda tezi na omo, marejeo ngamani

You will be shocked to realize that many marriages are not necessarily based on true love but as a result of dry frying a friend at the right time when you are also ready to get married and she gets PG… what it then becomes is companionship/ partnership to take care of the kids and invest for your oldage… I am also in such a marriage and I am not leaving her for any other woman… life is too short for such drama… at the expense of the kids… I was once on love many many years ago but she did not reciprocate so, I did not pursue her further and when I met her not long ago, I wonder what pulled me towards her… no regrets that she did not love me back. I know there are a few who are luckily genuinely in love… but am not one of those lucky ones… I asked about whether love exists in another thread here but I got mixed reactions, so it is possibly non existent… or a very very rare thing

Ati love:D:D:D:D
Thats so teenage

Be very grateful that some people said no to your romantic advances. They might be saving you from a lot of trouble down the line.

Kijana wacha pararira mingi.sema tu umechoka na skuma Kila siku.unahitaji managu

Elder ukishasema ivi nini ingine tena niongezee. But lemme repeat in case the guy’s an imbecile. [SIZE=6]A MAN IS NOT TO BE LOVED. A MAN IS TO BE RESPECTED[/SIZE]

You are a stupid man.

Love, respect, nice kids, loyalty & beauty… that’s way more than the rest of us will ever get from one woman.

Unapenda mtoto

What if the side chic infects him with HIV? What if the wife discovers he has a side dish?

HIV sio issue. You test frequently. Na tena as a married man lazima utakulana nje at some point, even when you don’t have marital problems.

Testing is not a very good way of HIV prevention unless it is strictly followed… there is something called “Window” period and that means that both of you and your partners are faithful and tested for (two weeks?) before the raw fry takes place… if not it is called Russian Roulette

Umewahi kukulana nje?

It is still low risk if your side chic is not a Koinange prostitute. There are no guarantees so huwezi sema hutawahi kulana nje juu ya HIV. Huyo bibi anaweza kuletea even when you are faithful. You can only reduce the risk but not eliminate it. That means usichukue malaya SJ ama some low paying job kama Mpesa umfanye side chic. Let me tell you a secret. The more financially empowered a woman is, the fewer sexual partners she has…generally. So, don’t pick a broke woman umfanye side chic juu mtakuwa wengi. Tafuta mtu anajiweza kidogo kama mwalimu ama hata bank teller. Basically mtu anaweza lipa rent bila kufungua miguu. Remember, it only lowers your risk but does not eliminate it. So please don’t bring argument ya sijui even stable women cheat…use probabilities.

Most women in this category are obviously single mothers

It has been proven that married and religious people pose a higher risk for HIV infection that pros… search on the Internet… if it’s not your wife… condomize

:D:D:D ama alioa mifupa…