"I need my space" means what?

I simply texted her a good morning message and I got a “I need my space” reply.

Three mornings ago I texted good morning mrembo hope u had a good night sleep. Guess what response I got? Am even ashamed to say it but I will anyway

She texted men your age are already outchea searchin 4 moolah & u hia is pretending 2b a Mr.Casanova nkt.

I texted sw8 dat really hurt. She didn’t reply but later on in the day called and apologized. I was cool with it but hii ya asubuhi ya I need my space means what guys? Nimeachwa ama I give her space 4 a while.

1 Like

Wewe ni mwanaume na mnaandikiana hivi kisha unauliza mbona unaachwa? Grow up

45 Likes

Hehe…enyewe ata wewe umekuja sana…kanyagia kiasi…ati you really hurt me…dude, smh

9 Likes

So nimeachwa?

1 Like

Troll alert

2 Likes

Some people are born generally slow.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]73179[/ATTACH] HAUJAWACHWA ANAKU CHEZEZEA MEFFI WEWE.

7 Likes

how old are you?

6 Likes

Uliwachwa kitambo!!! Just that it was made official this morning. Probably she was probably banging someone else as she waited for you to exit.

Pole ,kukua mwanaume sio rahisi.tafuta mwingine

1 Like

What if…What if…btw this will so work youll thank us later…what if you broke into her place, hide under her bed and when she comes home uanze kulia kama paka then…‘‘Schupit Nigga you got dumped move on…’’

6 Likes

hahaha…tembeza kiatu enough said

At this rate tunataka category ya masaibu ya nv na vs.

2 Likes

VS wamedo?

High school romance manenoz

Sorry sponsor, ment villagers:D

1 Like

a good day…

1 Like

Young man, get busy whether it’s school or career. The more you try to reach out to her the more you turn her off. Women want to see a man who has his priorities in order.

4 Likes

you are naive,get your shit together,give yourself a break.go back later to her and start all over again.if it still doesnt work at least that time she will share with you about your faults and you will go empty of love but well aware of yourself.own your flaws and life will move on

1 Like

Tembea na yesu Kijana.
Uliachwa 1964.
Na ashaapata mwengine.

2 Likes

You have a small penis

7 Likes