I met my gal at facebook and i suspect she is cheating

I met Jane in facebook. We have being having an online relationship since September. We have not yet meet. We talk on the phone like lovers do. Also whatsapp where i send her kisses and she send me kisses. Yesterday i called her atz night and wished her goodnight and told her how much i love her. We finihsed talkimng then we said goodbye. By mistake i ddint cut the phone and coincidentally she also did not cut and forgot. So i started hearimg what is happening on her side. I had a man with a big voice asking her huyo ni nani anakupigia late hours. she told him it was her brother . Then i hear silence with a little bit pof commotion. Then i start hearing her morning like they were having sex. i cut the phone and call again but she did not pick up.

Today in the morning she called and said she saw my missed call but was sleeping.

What can i do? i am filling bad

Osungu.dll file missing. @Introvert leta ile mbisha

So what? ghet a lyfe bro nkt

What’s the best tool for cutting phones? I’ve been using a machete but it leaves a lot to be desired. I need a precision tool goddamnit!!

Ok…

Hiki osungu yako ako ICU kabisa. Anabakisa tu kidogo aende mortuary!

If she is morning at night your time, then she’s definitely in a different time zone. You need a sharper machete to cut the phone, the one you have is obviously not working. And stop filling bad, fill some brain matter in the globe above your shoulders.

:D:D:D:D:Dwhat an intriguing story

Jane is not cheating on you. She is cheating with you.

How’s that even cheating? You two idiots haven’t even met

Mboch naomba nikutombe

:oops::oops::oops::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: sitaki deki kifagio

Niaje @Mwikalilet .

Admin banae

Going by your grammar, you don’t come off as someone to have airtime that would last that long

Uko na wanaume wangapi dugu mpenzi?

:D:D sasa uko kwa ofisi Una manage account details gani

[ATTACH=full]264537[/ATTACH]

Huyo ni Mulosi anacheza na account yangu.huko behind.

:D:D:D:Dwuehh boss haungelenga hii :D:D:D:D:D

@SledgeHammer and his group of handles