I made it...not quite...just about.

On my way to the market today, just listening to my playlist and i totally got soaked by the lyrics of “billionaire” by Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars. So I get to the market and as I’m walking around, I see this butcher shop with some nice meat on display and I decide to get closer and have a look. I like meat. Yes, I do like meat, especially man meat but I would never say no to any other type of meat. Anyway, I see this thing that looked like matumbo except that, it was white.
[ATTACH=full]43151[/ATTACH]

I had a chat with the butcher on why their tripe was white and he tells me that they bleach them as a way of cleaning them and to kill microbes but apparently it doesn’t affect the taste.

At that point, I had a Eureka moment. I realized there is God and I am a child of God and God answer’s his children’s prayers. Like literally, 30 minutes before that, I was singing about how I wanna be a billionaire and there I was with a billion dollar idea. Like what are the odds?.

See, with the likes of Vera Sidika being the envy of many young women, I could get a job at the butcher and learn his trade specifically how to bleach matumbo then improvise that knowledge and develop something like human bleaching tanks. Imagine I get a huge building and keep bleaching ‘tanks’ where people would come and soak themselves alafu wanatoka wakiwa weupeeee kama matumbo ya ulaya.

I could make a killing. I could buy a truffle farm in Europe with my very own truffle hogs and I could be supplying some truffles to our very own billionaire bwana @Web Dev . I could make the world great. Ladles and jellyspoons, this right here is the next Ktalk birrionaire.

6 Likes

Wacha tuanze crowd funding we send you an air ticket urudi huku kwa mutura ya 20/-

4 Likes

have some more
[ATTACH=full]43154[/ATTACH]

Hatuwes tambua matumbo albino

7 Likes

hii supu yake ni color gani?

2 Likes

yenyewe how will the soup look like? but those other chunks of meat look fresh vipoa

ION a kg of matumbo goes for 700 - 750 bob over there, pricey

there is a good reason we have our nice shiny kavirondo color…

1 Like

@LikeLiterally = @Nefertities reincarnate. I have to ask, how do you go into a supermarket/butchery, unaenda unapiga nyama ya mtu mpicha halafu unamuuliza bei halafu unaenda? Angalau nunua P.K tafadhali, ile hewa umepumua ya butchery si free. Hiyo floor umepaka matope haitajiosha…:D:D:D Nikiii Maniii!!!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoUwz3SO56I

this is what @LikeLiterally was listening to

she is Unicorn. 100%

3 Likes

The main point sio matumbo. I’m after the bleaching materials/ingredients. Kama zinafanya matumbo iwe white hivi si nikizi modify ziwe ‘fit for humans’ naweza make pesa especially West Africa kwenye watu wanapenda ku bleach.

3 Likes

Ndio nachemsha nitaweka mbisha baadaye.

@Ice, yaani umefanya hadi currency conversion :smiley:

1 Like

Mimi sio Nef. Alafu nani amesema sikununua kitu? :D:D. Alafu sikuuliza bei. Ilikuwa imeandikwa tu hapo. Nikii maniii ko tarona

good idea. kwanza uanzie na ule mwoman alipost makucha nyeusi hapa jana tuone kama atawahi sponsor ama ben9

3 Likes

watu wakiniuliza bei ya any stuff that I own i tell them, if i knew the price the I wouldn’t be able to afford it.

is it not good old chlorite…au kuna bleaches zingine?

to the lexicon for bleaching

1 Like

Matumbo 10$ kg!!! Na utamu imebebwa na bleach…waache ujinga…hehe

1 Like

You can now wake up and actualize your dreams. They are very valid.