I know I posted about the Redmi 9 but guys ....

Just say you hate xiaomi phones

Halafu lazima you install g-cam if you intend to use selfie cam. Hizi chinese brands are so heavy on filters. Hata huwezi tumia. In fact just follow @fluxx22 uweke custom rom if you want to enjoy your phone.

50 grams is 3 tablespoons of water
For the extra battery performance that weight will not deform me, it’s barely noticeable

No I have always recommended xiaomi phones since redmi 5. They really had nice phones. The snapdragon 660 on the redmi note 5 was really fantastic value on the phone. But saii I can’t.

If 50 grams is 3 tablespoons of water then 1 kg is just 60 tablespoons which is also not heavy. It means hata simu ya 1kg utanunua. Sawa but don’t argue just for the sake.

it’s evident don’t lie. Halafu ww unabuy low end xiaomi phones. I have not seen you talk about a good chipset. Your mind set is on low chipsets

And btw usidanganywe simu mingi zina 4500 mah battery can outperform xiaomi’s 5000 mah. Eg most Huawei phones evn those with 4200 mah will last longer than a xiaomi with 5200 mah. Bigger battery does not translate to better battery life.

Okay fine. I discuss tech and I am keen on software and chipsets.

The huawei P40 has a 3800 mah battery and will last an entire day. The p40 pro has a 4200 mah battery and will last more than a day. What is Xiaomi doing with 5000mah batteries?? And yet the phone will not outlast the p40 pro. In addition there are light phones with 4500 and even 4700 mah batteries

I know p40 is on a 7nm chipset but even xiaomi’s with it’s sd 865 7nm chipsets ziko bado too heavy.

Sawasawa boss, to each his own [ATTACH=full]313966[/ATTACH]

What is a p40 lite doing up there with a 4000 mah battery? Why does xiaomi have to add 1000 mah more just to keep up? Why?

Nauliza uliskia wapi natumia Xiaomi gadhee. But the specs you are stating is not exactly what an average user would be looking for in a phone. And no, TCL has been in it for at least two years, I remember them back then promoting their product.

Huyu gadhee akili imechapa reverse. TCL phones niko sure watu wako nayo wanhesabika

Si nmecheki it is Amoled. Enyewe you can’t go back to IPS venye black is soo deep and good to the eyes.

Hiyo One Plus Nord am also very keen about it. But one thing though Nyamgosh, ii sector wachia wenyewe rudi tu kwa TV

Hapa @Nyamgondho you’re not objective on your views about Xiaomi. I’ve been using Mi 9T Pro for around a year now and battery is still very good despite that it’s 4000 mAh. I use it without a case and the glass on glass feels great.

My significant other has OnePlus 7T, and it’s taller and a bit blocky compared to 9T pro. And no, 190 grams (similar to 7T) doesn’t feel heavy, the only time you will ever notice a phone’s weight is a few days coming from a lighter phone.

Actually most people relied on my advice on this section for a long time. Since I have shifted from xiaomi people don’t like my opinion but it’s the truth.

I have never gone beyond 170 grams personally. When it comes to phone design you have to avoid top-heavy designs which are common in xiaomi. A heavy phone can sometimes be weighted properly. Like huawei and Apple do.
A 4000 mah battery can give just as good battery life as a 5000 mah battery. But xiaomi’s power management isn’t as good as huawei or samsung. It’s something that is well known among smartphone enthusiasts. Look qt the chart posted by @Gitonga. A p40 lite with 4200 mah scores the same as a xiaomi with a 5000 mah battery. P40 with a 3800 mah battery even performs better than some of the Xiaomis with 4500mah batteries. It really comes down to software and choice of components.

Problem is that you are more about paper specs than the actual user experience. Like you’ve been told, the weight differences is barely noticeable to any user, and as such, whether a phone is 4000mah or 5000mah doesn’t really matters, what matters is the price and functionality. Stop arguing just for the sake of it.

Nya

Actually this is what i wanted to tell him, this guy is more ideal than real. He is talking about what he has never used. Anaingia pale kwa uncle Google then anakuja huku