I just need a job...

Its now 2yrs since nimalize campus…but I’m yet to receive any cash in the name of salary…infact, I have NEVER be employed.

Although I have my own farm and three employees. …I am dying to get myself any form of task…and my lack of job cant be blamed on academic failure or me not looking for jobs…no, I am just unlucky. …just that.

It has now reached a point where most of the time I am depressed by the fact that I can’t even secure a manual job…thus at any case should I fail to achieve profits in my small farm…I would have nothing to correct things and get em up and running…I just don’t know if you get me guys…I want so much to work. …manual jobs, field work…sibagui tho sipati!!!

Mtu hufanyeje ikifika hapa?

Pole sana. I am sure something will come up!! Personnaly I am not in a.position yo help you but I hope you get something soon.

Why don’t you work in the farm too and have less employees…hope u find something

1 Like

If you want to be assisted, give all info about yourself. What and where did you study? What grades? Tribe? Location ? age?

As in, weka cv hapa.

1 Like

Amen brother. …thankyu

I suggest you try hooking up with your campus mates,it helps.also if you want to be employed, tembea once in a while.all the best

1 Like

You already have a job. Ama u need to employed to feel good about yourself? Wewe ni wale mliambiwa soma ukatafute job and yet you have a farm that if you worked hard on it you will be a millionaire in a few years.

10 Likes

Tribe?.. Really… Really Aviator

8 Likes

I don have much, but ill leave this :: Matthew 6:25-34:

2 Likes

I have …for two years but couldn’t handle the environment around me ya ‘mbona huyu graduate analima’ , ‘kwani ulisoma ya nini’, …theres just too much pressure from people around me and family. …

3 Likes

Sadly, yes. Lets stop being hypocritical. It matters.

2 Likes

Opinions are like assholes everybody has one. Turn those negatives into something positive and make that farm work for you and show them a university degree si kukaa kwa offici za akina mishty earning 20k.

5 Likes

I don’t have words for you…neither can I afford any job from you my dear. I said sibagui kazi… .kcse I had a B+…and I have second class upper Bsc degree…u satisfied?

Fire one of your workers and hire yourself problem solved.

1 Like

My tribe …its not among the big 4…so it can’t be a factor.

MI ATA HUWA UNLUCKY AND PRAYERS NEVER WORKS ON ME…SIJUI NI BLACKLIST YA HEAVEN AND HELL AMA

5 Likes

thank you…but thats not I wrote I want. …they are my employees because I trust them making me give them tasks to handle…I miss that being done to me.

Why get angry when I tell you the truth? Sorry if I came out mischievous.
But as an employer, I will tell you that tribe matters. And i am in no way saying that you’re from the wrong tribe.

Sorry again if I hurt your feelings.

2 Likes

First of all appreciate who you are. Big time. Whether you have a job or not.
The rest will fall in place.
As long as you relate yourself as mediocre, getting to the top league will be a nil.

1 Like

I would like to know the logic behind your thinking. Or the experience that guides your judgement/opinion.