i have settled on this phone

In this instance, your land is probably 2 acres and you want to increase it to 4 times its size. Dude, if whatever you’re saying is true dont you think thhat there wouldn’t be any need for 4k vids??

OP it doesn’t matter what’s superior about the phone. A year later your phone will start misbehaving and rhat ain’t good. Infinix and Tecno are hot trash

Let me go to gsm arena
I was thinking of xiaomi but I could change my mind

You don’t understand what I am talking about. I didnt say 4k videos are not necessary. If you encode a 4k video from a poor sample, how do you expect it to beat a 1080 from a good sample?

I use oppo. A very good phone, No inbuilt ads… good speed UI almost similar to apple
I’ve being getting positive for Xiami.

Sure thing, last year I was using Canon 10, after 9months simu ikaanza kuhang. I formated it. Issue inaendelea. I had to sell it at half the price (kigonga mtu)

I am assuming that we acre comparing a True 4k vid and a 720p video.

Which 4k is not true? You should know that the picture is a digitized analogue. Lens, sensor technology, and image processing algorithm have the control of what image quality will be. If you have a poor analogue then the image can never be good even if you make it 16k.

Even if infinix camera is 108mP. Their camera software is shitty

Xiaomi have them. You have to switch them off in each and every in built app

Hakuna 180hz refresh rate. The highest currently on a phone is 144hz. Although can’t remember the refresh rate on the Lenovo legion phone.
Secondly, 90hz is good enough. People who have compared 120hz an 90hz report no discernible difference

Kama unajiheshimu usinunue Infinix. Afadhali hata oppo

Wewe unaongea tu umeffi mingi mingi fake!

Don’t you know that naweza kuwekea a photo taken by one of the latest phones na ingine from the latest Nikon or Sony Alpha DSLR na hutajua ama kuona tofauti yoyote.

For many years now phones have been used to shoot the ultimate high end stuff e.g hollywood movies/movie scenes, top music videos, documentaries, ads and yet when intercut with footage from professional cameras you wouldn’t know or tell the difference.

For instance last year an Oscar winning French director shot half his movie on an iphone!

Movie Shot On iPhone By Oscar-Winning Director Premieres At Cannes

Because of how light a smart phone is many directors are using it for a wide variety of difficult to shoot angles or scenes.

And if it is sufficient for Hollywood then who are you to dharau the smartphone?

Phone ata uchukue picha uweke huko hollywood bado haijatosha mboga. Ingekuwa imefika camera hazingekuwa.

Phone cameras are quite capable nowadays. But fall short in some areas esp when you need zoom for far away objects. Hata maasai Mara mnyama Ako karibu but kwa photo itatokea mbali. That’s where dslr comes in or mirror less cameras.
Phones are good for point to shoot and abrupt moments.

Hollywood ndio mwisho wa mawazo when it comes to photography na kama wanazitumia wewe ndio nani useme ati hazitoshi mboga?

Even Vogue Magazine has done a photoshoot using a smartphone. And the fellows who shoot for Vogue are professionals who use super expensive medium and large format cameras wacha hizo Nikon unasema. (Nikon na Canon bado ni consumer level sio full professional, kuna zingine bana.)

Kama Vogue wanaeza shoot cover yao using a phone wewe ni nani useme ati simu haitoshi mboga???

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gizbot.com/amphtml/mobile/news/vogue-s-may-cover-shows-what-the-oneplus-6-camera-can-achieve-050163.html?espv=1

This tool is being used more than you think. And these are just a few examples :

End product :

Sony xperia Z3:

Ata kuna video flani ya Lady Gaga ilishootiwa on iPhone. @Rene Descartes has some good ideas, but they are not factual.

Na mlete review za xiaomi redmi series. Looks like a decent machine

Ingia gsm arena, so many redmi phones with different features, capabilities and prices.

Tecno the picture is clear on the screen while you’re focusing the camera. Once you take the shot sijui uganga gani unafanyika picha inatokea ikikaa imechapa ajab.
Xiaomi the camera is mwaaa. Jamaa pale kazi ametesa sana.
Pia samsung A30 naona iko form. Mom has it. Very nice phone. She can send you a picture ushangae kama ni yeye amepiga. The screen is amazing too.