I have never seen something like that....Chief Government Pathologist Johansen Oduor narrates how Rita Waeni was brutally murdered in Roysambu

Kijana …

All Vertebrates and Invertebrates have JOINTS which are held together by Ligaments and Cartilage , which is easy to cut thru with any sharp instrument

So …
You attack the Joints for quick results …

He had no real need for a Hack Saw unless he wanted to cut thru Bones ( … a waste of time unless you are a Butcher …)

I hope tuko pamoja Sasa … :blush:

Swali najiuliza ni kama alitumia power saw…maneiba hawakuskia ikiguruma??

What about the noise?

1 Like

Maybe he played loud music to drown out the noise. The people within the building might have heard some noise and didn’t bother to find out, or assumed there was ongoing construction within the building (hehe, but it happened at night…who knows).

This is a hand-held battery-powered saw that I’m talking about.

The pictures I saw are not consistent with that sawzall. It vibrates a lot and it’s cuts and not very clean, but pictures do lie. I have a feeling that the guy had some help.

2 Likes

Not really, the girl was already dead so he had all the time in this world to finish his job. I still do not understand the 500K ransom part. The parents of the deceased are hiding something, or it is a case of a deal gone wrong and he decided to revenge like we see in the movies. According to what is reported in the news, the killer speaks Kiswahili and chances are he is not of Nigerian origin.

Something not adding up. A ritualistic killer never asks for money. A organs harvester will kill you and leave. The way he sliced her also points to emotions involved.

1 Like

That was an act of revenge. In my opinion, the killer is well-trained; the way he perfectly executed his plan shows that it was not his first assignment. It is something that was planned a long time ago and was waiting for the perfect time. The killer wanted the parents to feel the pain (kuzika a headless body is something else), and he left with the head, maybe to show his boss that he’s done his job.

Ni kama alitumia ile hacksaw hutumiwa na wasee wa butchery

2 Likes

Tool kama hii hapa inaweza fanya hio maneno

4e44c3941cf505d81271ddf5b3710f4e640bf2db_2_500x500

@mzeemashavu tuonyeshe Ile kitu mako amefanya after kuuza kuma infested with syphilis.

Uliwacha kulamba wanaume mattercore?

Kwani alishikwa?

1 Like

He didn’t cut the bone, he severed the ligaments joining the pelvis and the upper thigh. She had no broken bones. He also drained blood that’s why she was pale. Definitely not a first timer.

1 Like

Hawawezi mshika.

They’d be blood all over if it was the electric ones. My assessment is that after neutralizing her, he took the body to the shower, decapitated and let blood drain out the jugular, cut the ligature between pelvis and upper thigh with a very sharp precise blade not a big saw and then wrap the parts up in black plastic bags, took the bags out to the trash area and carried the head after thorough washing and drying using some blue towels he had carried. Probably wrapped the head in a towel. Probably had a car parked somewhere bcz if he used a mat or cab by now someone would have come forward to say they saw him.