I have found the perfect phone

If you are in the market for a phone and you want the best bang for your buck, forget about the normal Samsung and the likes and get the Asus Zenfone 9. I have done lots of research and it practically has zero downsides. It won three categories from Marques Brownlee for best small phone, best value phone and MVP phone of the year 2022. For context, ilichapa Iphone 14 and Samsung S22 Ultra which is crazy.

With that being said, I cannot believe how exploitative phone dealers are hapa Nairobi. Juzi nmeenda kutafuta Google Pixel 6 Pro for a friend then ghaseer ananiambia 70k for a second hand phone akakataa kunegotiate. No wonder kina @anon46421834 are billionaires. Anyway, society ni hivo. Kill or be killed. Glad I am not on the latter side.

5 Likes

I only import second hand. 55k max.

[quote=“Benn_Dover, post:1, topic:459658”] Juzi nmeenda kutafuta Google Pixel 6 Pro for a friend then ghaseer ananiambia 70k for a second hand phone akakataa kunegotiate.
[/quote]
Last year, my associate got a Pixel 5a at 25k on eBay while local shops were and still are selling it at 55k.

1 Like

Kuna 10 and it’s $699 on Amazon.

1 Like