I hate flying

:D:D:D

@Akon City ni mjinga

Jambojet ndio unaturingia wee mteso? Hio mesh kwa kiti mbele yako ni ya Dash-8

Must’ve have been a marathon like romp

2 things i hate flying when that time arrives;

LIKED; the most appreciated happiest moment, the arrival sign board plus cruising down to the tarmac at county 001.
HATE; the departure sign plus the take off, looking down onto county 001.

Ita bidii nimechangamka nikapande hio arina. Sijawai pandako ntegee.

:D:D:D fanya one day hata local hapo na pale ujiskize

Kuna trick buda. Depending on the flight. If ni flight long, let’s say to Europe, enda upozz apo karibu na hizo jikoni za hostess. People lounge there. You itisha one every 30 minutes, if that’s your thing. I flew once with Zambians, wueh walikunywa. Looking like zombies standing there with their heads drooped.

@Abba hizo ni viatu ChaiKnees?

Never,people get intoxicated differently at varying cruising levels because cabin pressure and time exposed.Unless someone becomes unruly,a danger to himselefu,others or integrity of the aircraft then the3D’s are applicable ,delay,dillution or denial,go figure. Huwezi dillute pombe ya msito wa first class or biz na amelipa mshahara ya attendants wote hio siku na at the same time do the same for economy ju amelipa less

Depends on the Airline and strict rules imposed.
Post 9/11 inakataza more than 3 people congregating on either side of the isles by the exits and none on single isle hata ka ni choo mnangojea, for obvious reasons. Besides ,did you know incase of a severe decompression,some of the people standing there will be useless in less than a minute because of not enough O2 masks?

Na mwenye alikuwa anamdick hakuanguka?hiyo ilikuwa ngono imelaaniwa.wtf!!

On a flight, safety comes before everything else. If the cabin crew see it necessary to limit your access to alcohol they will. And should.
Delay, dilution or denial inamaanisha nini? Nimegoogle na ninapata tu vitu za NHS.

Oh nimepata hiyo ddd yako and it only proves my point.
This is how an airline staff deals with unruly passengers on a flight - India Today
"People get very excited about it and tend to drink too much. We are asked to be generous, but to serve responsibly. So, if someone is being too loud or too intoxicated, we start curbing down alcohol. First, we’ll delay serving them the next drink. Then, we start diluting it.

Cabin crew demands limit on amount of alcohol that can be served - The Economic Times
“We refuse to serve passengers more if we notice them getting incoherent or sozzled.
We may also dilute the drink so that it doesn’t hit too hard,” a Jet Airways flight attendant said.

Mteso Abba umepata kazi ya watchman qatar

Mimi sijawa kanyaga ndani ya ndege. Actually I’ve never entered an airport. I have an expired passport though na sijawaiitumia. May be one day, one day, I will fly but I see my chances glowing slimmer…

Motherfuckers be setting standards na ndege wanaioneanga kwa mawingu.

:D:D:D ulinipatia hiyo kazi

:D:D:D Adidas juu chini mzito somesay