I feel like giving up!!!!

What you need is relationship with Jesus

My observations. Sufferers, both extroverted and introverted sufferers ni wengi sana. It is like we’re all suffering. Problem ya watu ni kuwa, if I say I want to quit because of the problems in my life, wengi will rush to relate my problems with what they went or are going through. Many fail to understand that even if they went through the same problems as mine, circumstances probably were very different.

You talk like this, you give people a hard time trying to guess what could be bothering you. Since you saw it okay to post it here, I think It would be best if you also told us exactly what the matter is.

Bro … Winner’s never quit and quitters’ never win. What’s important in any race is not how you start or the challanges you face but how you finish the race … quitting is no option for you will never know how close you were to achieving your goal and finding your purpose.

No situation is permanent and growth in lige is not like climbing a stair case. Whatever you do it all you can, if it doesn’t yield move on. Money is not real, you get paid for working less and get paid less for being over worked. At this times of devastation you learn the spiritual side of life and stop relying on physical appearances of situations. It is neither how hardworking you are that guarrante returns on investment nor how good you are at saving. At the end of it you come out a different person with a unique character and view of life. Hang on there and hold nothing too tightly to yourself.

How can you wish for death? In death there is nothing. In life there is possibility, hope and new experiences. Everyday you wake up you have progressed in life, just enjoy living your life na uache kujiekea pressure mingi.

pole ndugu dont give up

:D:D:D:D:D:D i feel you brother …trust me i feel you…for us males its suicide…for females its prostitution…but through all the bullshit you have to smile…life is not a respector of persons my friend…it might choose you tomorrow towards paths success…just keep your head up…

Kama ni biz hama ufungue kwingine upate customers wapya

@hmm this thread is interesting

Four words for you big brother “This too shall pass”

It is not easy to fathom why or how @MachaaWaHadithi has reached this point. It must be tough. People are going through trying times. Maybe Machaa would care to expound on the nature of his woes we see if we can help. People only get to realize how lonely life is when they hit a rough patch.

Mbona mtu asijitolee alete Eye Nourishment for this brother.
Except @rexxsimba

This is sad coming from you bruh. A person I perceive as a real hustler. As you have been told times are hard for anyone hustling not just in Kenya. If you can survive a day at a time bila kukopa call yourself lucky. But pls leta full story.

Bila yeye mwenyewe kusema shida yake haswa ni nini… Ni vigumu hata kupeana experience stories. Because we don’t know whether what you are going through is the same thing I am experiencing. Like you can see in the comments every one thinks that it is money and financial issues. We’ll just keep on guessing.

Ongea na @Antique

Ama he slides into Antique’s inbox. No need to struggle alone…and yet we are here day in day out yada yadaring about politicians.

Help yourself, none of us can

Buy a diary and write this crap there

Pole brother. Hope nguvu na uombe Mola