I Feel Conned

How kamu…How kamu…So there is this chick who came all the way from Kitale to my keja. She had promised me heaven on earth. So I showered her with goddies and expensive gifts. Wacha ifike service delivery, she is a real quack, hajui any. ati the only unique thing she could offer is a BJ, na hata si ati ako poa sana in it. Mshenzi hajui kuweka kitu poa. She is just there for missionary style only. nikijaribu kumkunja ile style miguu huguza kichwa anaanza kushout ati oh I feel uncomfortable…crap. nilispend 10k on her, bt the services she offered were substandard. Most of these bitches are cons…I feel conned.

3 Likes

Shida za imports , @Meria Mata kuja saidia Sv.

7 Likes

mimi ni mutu ya missionary sanaaaa na kitu ya maana ni bora nimwage shot tatu minimum , whether amelala kama kondoo ama crocodile i dont care

55 Likes

:D:D:D:D:DCan relate

2 Likes

Enda andikisha OB kwa polisi, leo ni Sunday story za ma-liar kesho tafadhali

13 Likes

spending 10k on a kuma, are you mad ?
best things in life are for free

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Ungedai boot. 10K?

1 Like

The type tht sleeps like a dead log…no emotions no movement… nothing…

You want a wife or a jembe (hoe)?

2 Likes

Ile .gif ya popcorn ikam mbio @vunja de

jembe

1 Like

She is not a malaya, so I was just treating her nice

she was not a malaya, its just a chick I met in an event n I katiad her, bt she is fake, like most of them are, mdomo mingi bt nothing

Uncle you are very useless, :D:D
Ata akilala kama mzoga you don’t care?

1 Like

If I get a girl in bed, and she behaves like a zombie, I cant even get a second shot…I think sex is mental and in such cases i go cold immediately after the first round…then kick her out in the next 10 minutes. Nothing sucks like having sex with a lady na ni zombie tu…kulala akingoja umalize. I feel your pain…get another girl who is more active mwenye hata anasuggest styles…it gives morale

4 Likes

Shukran

I can relate. Most ladies you see twerking can’t even look at an erect deek. Forget about even her touching it. They close their eyes. Ukienda kushika matiti anarukia matiti etc…

6 Likes

Sitakulaumu…bit the name ita self Kitale… You should have known much better kitale hawajyi yoga etc…labda ukulima wa mahindi

2 Likes

Niaje mkisii. Niletee nyasoore ukirudi kutoka Nyamira

2 Likes