I come with more proof

If Earth really is spinning round, bullets fired upwards would land hundreds of feet Westwards. They don’t.

If Earth really was spherical, helicopters would be able to hover in place and wait for their destinations to come to them.

If Earth really was a sphere hurtling through space, the water would be wobbling all over the place, instead of staying flat. ( Do not say gravity Because its the same one you claim can hold oceans beds but Cannot even hold down a flying bird)…

You never have to look down to see the horizon, no matter how high you rise. If Earth were a real globe you’d have to look down

Meffi ya umbwa koko

U

M

B

w

A

K

A

No, waad sii walaneysaa…? Wadnaha i xanunaya :////////////

I that case a fly in flight inside a moving bus should crash into the rear window of the bus. I guess physics is more like witchcraft to some people.

Kaalay waan ku dhunkan.

@SledgeHammer baan jeclahay :slight_smile: sorry!

Not bad for a canadian.

Maxaqudaay?

Dhulkuna waa qolal

sawiradaada
. inbox please okay?

ha! preposterous
physics brainwashed reasoning.

Were you objecting or proposing about gravity?

Gravity is a very weak force. That’s why even a baby can jump. Why would it hold down a hovering bird which relies on upthrust?

There is no gravity…
Its just a bunch of techtonic plate facets exhibiting magnetic forces as they collide and a weak surface tension which you claim holds a jumping baby