I Can Confirm I'm A Jealous Husband...Protect Yours!

My wife and I had an issue this morning before we left for work. It was a small misunderstanding between me and her.
We were both angry with each other. From my facial expression, my wife knew I was very prepared to keep malice with her that morning.
She was also angry and didn’t mind playing along.
We usually set off for work together. I stepped out of the house, she locked the doors and followed me behind. No one was saying anything to the other.
Since we don’t have a car, we always board the same mat to work every morning and we try we sit together- side by side on the mat.

I was to get off at a stage where I work from and she was to continue to the next closest to where her work.
Today, I didn’t want to sit close to her. So I sat about 2 seats behind her. She sat in front, just beside a good-looking gentleman.

[ATTACH=full]382609[/ATTACH]

I think she chose to sit next to this guy on purpose but I didn’t have time to think about all that.
The man started glancing at my wife. I saw the way he looked at her hair and face with so much admiration.
Then he told her something I didn’t hear. My wife smiled and told him- thank you.
I immediately started feeling uncomfortable and sharpened my ears to tap the conversation.
The guy then asked my wife where she was going and she told him she was heading to work.
I was sitting behind and listening to their conversation.
Then the guy continued “Tonny. I am a medical doctor. I was just posted to town a month ago.
Right now I am heading to my place of assignment.” My wife nodded her head.
When the conductor requested for my wife to pay her fare, the guy offered to pay.
He pulled out 1k and Said Two. My wife thanked him and smiled.
The guy continued “So I don’t know if you can drop by my workplace someday to say hello to me. Can I have your number?”
I didn’t waste any more time. I tapped my wife on her shoulder immediately.
She turned. And then I asked her:
“Hope you remembered to put a spoon inside Junior’s lunch box? You know you always forget.”

My wife was puzzled. She was probably wondering who Junior is, and why I had chosen to talk to her.
Before she could ask any further questions I added:.
“Try to pick the boy up from school early today. I will be coming back home late.
You can cook rice for me for dinner so that when I return I will eat something before bed.”

My wife was confused. Then she glanced at the man and returned her gaze to me.
She understood what I was trying to do. “Yes, honey.” She nodded.

The man turned and saw me. He greeted me. Then he asked my wife. “Is that your husband?”
My wife nodded. The man glanced at me again and again. Then he glanced for the last time and smiled at me.
I didn’t smile back.

[ATTACH=full]382608[/ATTACH]

When we got to my stage, I dropped from the taxi and dragged my wife along with me.
My wife couldn’t stop laughing. While we were about to board another mat, she asked me.
“Honey, who is Junior?”
I replied that “Junior is our future Son. Jump on the mat let us go.”

My wife laughed. She boarded her mat and this time, I paid for her before the mat moved.
I almost got a heart attack because the ka stupid man that wanted to steal my woman,

Jealous Anonymous

gayyyy chieth

Mchamaa @Mangele if your wife can play along na umeketi hapo nyuma jua yeye iko kunguru. Ungeacha doktari achukue namba
Uyu ukimwambia job imeisha haezi kulisha
With your insecurities, look for a chic below your social status mchamaa

[ATTACH=full]382610[/ATTACH]

Fiction ama

Fiction it is…

Unalipwa na Zukabaga kuleta chieth ya fesbuk hapa kila Siku?

No way! I have seen married women who run business and they talk shit, call male clients by pet names and am telling you that chances of you seeing a dinosaur are high than her sleeping with you.

Not every social woman is loose. Kuongeleshwa si mbaya.

Unakumbuka women have been murdered juu ya kushikilia watu wa boda boda by their husbands ?

Worse… nonsense

Niaje Baba panya, ulipata yellow yellow mjaka ya homabay?Those are wife maderials

Nikama ulisahau ku tailor make the story for the Kenyan audience

Still looking.

[ATTACH=full]382799[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]382874[/ATTACH]