I built my own house (how I did it)

Yenyewe. I used to think prefab means pre-fabricated. Ama inamaanishanga?

So it’s possible to stroll into a prefab factory , give them my blueprint ,they calculate what amount of materials I need, I buy and and get my prefab house built in 3 weeks , No ?

Yep,
This currently one of the fastest way to build but see how long it took to do such a simple structure.
[MEDIA=facebook]5558763624194239[/MEDIA]

Yep, you can just work into any of space and outlets with your plans and they will give you quote within 24hours. The offer structures made of light gauge steel and cement board. For precast concerete structures boeylene magic wall in kitengela will sort you out.
[MEDIA=facebook]202812040185179/posts/728398574293187[/MEDIA]

Thanks! Ata I was just thinking of these guys BMW. There’s a time they bought 10 acres of land to build an estate then wakapotelea…the next minute I saw the land was being auctioned by KCB.

They are still operational but they are currently doing big projects…

@MachaaWaHadithi any word of advice for this man who is putting pressure even on campus juveniles to abandon their hustle and become millionaires [ATTACH=full]363728[/ATTACH]

The labour was charged at the rate of 1/3 of materials cost

I had money at the time my friend. When you have everything at hand, you can even build a house in two weeks

Wewe najua umezoea kukula pesa ya clients

I work with bq and quotes… I give you a quote wewe unanipea job kama haweizi we negotiate… tukikosa kuelewana pia ni sawa.Hakuna cha kula pesa ya client mfuko yako ndio kusema.

Shifo njoo hapa tafathali. Hii kitu Metha ya Kagoni alituwekea unaiona aje…nipe mawaitha pls.

Sawa

When it came time to decide who would help redo our home, we were nervous. Our house is where we feel most comfortable, and it was important for us to find the right people to work with. The people we found are great at what they do. They know how to translate our ideas into reality and make suggestions that fit our tastes and budget, improving the quality of our lives. Also, they knew how a drainage system is chosen with the design. Now I’m learning how much energy it takes to let go of my ideas and listen to others. It’s been a challenge, but I’m seeing the rewards of letting their expertise guide me through this process.