I AM

I was the first to be created- being a necessary prerequisite to any other creation. I preceded existence, I preceded principalities, and I preceded powers. My creation was not a conscious act, for I define consciousness.Neither was it a willful act, for I define the will.My creation was… and thenceforth, I am.The past, the present and the future are but one before me-I define them.Likewise, the holy, the evil and the indifferent are one to me-I define them too. Nothing is hidden from me, and nothing can hide from me-I define secrecy. Likewise, nothing is too hard for me, or too trivial for me; I define possibilities. I define the lowly, just as I define the hailed. I define origins, as well as destinies.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/1913978_1184097855444_158001_n.jpg?oh=a4a7a0440e17546e3d09e850953cd69e&oe=57343CA7&__gda__=1462684354_df8cd7e03a337392eabcfbc34812d654

I define purpose.

I am an entity- pure, complete, sufficient, entire and free. I am boundless, being ubiquitous. I am formless- lacking a format, a curriculum, a beginning, a progression, or a frontier. I am an end to myself, and to all kinds of purposes. Indeed, the whole purpose of the mortal life, the human life, is to acquire me, to possess me. Yes, I get possessed, by every mortal, to different extents, and in different forms. Experiences, skills, wisdom, intelligence- all are facets of me.

I am
knowledge.

4 Likes

Good read! Welcome, man.

welcome…er…god

1 Like

Tulikula tunda…sasa tuko na wewe ndani yetu

now we finally have a talker-god

We had some that emerged during the great atheo-christian war of 2015 here in the village.

1 Like

Let me introduce you to someone interesting. Say hi @Atheismo

nice!
but toa all those lines mentioning creation

because? this is not a literature class for you to determine what is and what isn’t.

religious literature doesnt make alot of sense

1 Like