Hypocrisy that is Palestine Israel

On top mwarabu and jew wanadharau mwafrika. Black Africans should stay out of this tuwache hawa maracists watwangane uko kwao.

Don’t mock me. When we were attacked by these Arabs Israel always rushed to our help. Israel is a friend in need. Don’t talk ill of a supporter and good friend, to defend some funny funny people who we are not even sure where they came from to be a thorn in the flesh of Israel. Read the Bible and you will never be knowledgeable. You can not discuss what you don’t know.

The Abrahamic covenant has 6 parts which are a promise to Christians as well.

A person can receive all the blessings of theAbrahamic covenant—even if he or she is not a literal descendant of Abraham—by obeying the laws and ordinances of the gospel (see Galatians 3:26–29;
26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God(AR) through faith,27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ(AS) have clothed yourselves with Christ.(AT) 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free,(AU) nor is there male and female,(AV) for you are all one in Christ Jesus.(AW) 29 If you belong to Christ,(AX) then you are Abraham’s seed,(AY) and heirs(AZ)according to the promise.(BA)

Genesis 12
King James Version

12 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

4 So Abram departed, as the Lordhad spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
5 And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother’s son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.
6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.
7 And the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the Lord, who appeared unto him.

Uko kasipul kabondo? Tumia mimi rech yawa.

This chieth is too much but unfortunately palestinas are refugees/prisoners in their own land . They either live under occupation or in walled camps eg whole of Gaza and West Bank settlements is surrounded by a 65km 10 metre tall wall(funded by America and evangelicals )and the palestinas movement is highly controlled and restricted…those living outside those camps cannot build (if they do , the Jews will destroy their houses ). The indegenous people are aliens in their own land . It’s okay for Israeli “settlers” to come from anywhere in the world and take a palestinas home!!
40% of their men are incarcerated ,those living amongst the Jews are under constant curfew and can be detained at will by any Israeli .
In short palestinas are a nation under apertheid , with every aspect of their daily life under the control of the occupying forces …[ATTACH=full]364522[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]364522[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]364523[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]364524[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]364525[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]364526[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]364527[/ATTACH]

Can’t keep up with your own posts son? Ama you found yourself completely bereft of content but had to post something, anything for mileage on a Sunday? Like contradicting yourself? https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/why-i-support-israel-over-palestine.188015/#post-3238536

I hate pedos and fags. And brainwashed slaves. I also pity people who follow the beliefs of the same oppresors who sold their grandparents to slavery. Do you think ata uoshe matako Mara saba you will be viewed the same by Arabs? To them are a Subsaharan bonobo slave.
Now I wonder why I would want to belong to such a shitty place. Afadhali wazungu you can’t even fuack an Arab girl ama kichwa inakatwa:D:Dthats why I pity you slave boy

:D:D:Dmust be @patco among the sheep

si wewe pia ulikua unapelekewa cotton fields ukachanue cotton but bahati mzuri, ile shikwa shikwaa ya mapadri na blowjobs vile mdomo yako yaonekana ni mtamu ndio ukabakia hapo kijijini kunyonya na shikwa shiwa na wachungaji, eeee babaaa hebuu nipee nyonyo ninyonyee, ee babaaa nitabakia uchii kwa ajilii yako unishike shike nyege zimejaa !!!

and the sadaka which is given out on every sunday, i wonder why them priests are living a lavish life.

Go lift your anus and give zakat
BTW, the muslem prayer style was a trick way of mohhamed to scan ond osha mecho which man has the best ass in the mosque
I heard he really loved abdi

Your problem is that you think I give a fuack about any religious group

i dont give a fuack about any fuacking thing, wewe enda kanyonye pipii ya padri

They are the synagogue of satan - the Israelis. There days are numbered. God will bring together his lost sheep, not USA ROTHSCHILD ANGLO-SAXON SCUM

Piga wewe huinua matako Friday ustadh aoshe macho?

wewe waonekana experience za hizo pipii zimekuwa ndogo kwako, unataka either mdomo ipanuliwe upate pipii kubwa kubwaa !

because middle east iko USA ama BRITAIN ?

US and Britain have appointed themselves global prefects. Now it is their friend doing it.

unasema kwenu, our church committee in ushago is proposing an idea of building a sister church 5 kms from the current church, eti to cater for the children and the elderly, the current church is so financially constrained such that the payment quota submitted to the diocese for admin purposes is not met, most of the populace is mostly not in very good financial status n you can see struggle written on their face… sasa wawekelewe mzigo ya kujenga kanisa.

When Africans wake up from this slumber that is religion, they will be free n happy

did you know the place currently called “PALESTINE” ?? was originally called “JUDEA”, The place was renamed by the Roman Emperor Hadrian to disconnect it from its Jewish roots… so if we have to go back in history don’t start conveniently in 1946

Jewish roots my ass- don’t start with the bible bs.
It’s a well documented fact that them Jews moved forcibly into Palestine after the British left in 1946 . Btw those fuckers had considered Kenya to be their “Holy land of the chosen people” -we’re very lucky it didn’t go down that way …
Anyhow ,I can’t blame you for this line of thought rather your Bible brainwashing …ati Judea SMH . Palestine was/is invaded by supremacist zionists who believe that the land is theirs & only theirs . Judea or not it’s not an excuse to displace 7 million palestinas and imprison the rest in their own homeland.

Please educate yourself kidogo ,there’s more than your CRE at play .

BTW Jews and their bible chieth are the root cause of racism/tribalism/elitism philosophy around the world backed by “Christian evangelicals” -story for another day