Huyo wa dress ni pussy peddler modern green. Amar na sj..

Brathe, the price of that pussy in a dress ni 500 bob pale modern green…dont be conned just because you found her at waves…yeye ni pussy peddler town…mi nachanua tu mwanakijiji msirushwe mawe…if u frequent modern green, sj ama amar. You must have seen her…
[ATTACH=full]208616[/ATTACH]

Modern Green still exists? Mimi huona like shops around the place.

Bado iko

Hiyo ni tumbo ama tako?? Hiyo kitovu inakaa crack ya matako

Sura zime bleachiwa zimezeeka

Haiya sikuwa nimeona hio, ukweli inakaa crack ya tako hawa ni wale watu pombe mbaya mbovu

Gay

How is that gay tiger cub or whatever your name wacha upuzi

Gay = Good??

I have missed out on this downtown screw fest tu kapsaaa…

I wish tym zangu ningekuwa na sense kwenda SJ at least once!

Siwezi lipia ikuss Mungu alitupatia tukule bure

Bibi si wewe humlipia nyumba, Dowry, food

I once went to Modern Green. It is a run-down joint with fat prostitutes and the entire place smells like one big condom. I didn’t finish my beer. The stench was unbearable

Dude…modern green is one of the decent brothels in town…ama ulienda modern green gani miaka gani…it’s the only brothel with running water inside the rooms where hoes atleast wash their privates after being fucked…

I read about it and decided to go. I didn’t check their rooms. I walked in, ordered a beer and sat upstairs for a few minutes before concluding that I didn’t belong. I decided to leave. Sabina Joy looks like a much better nightclub to me, but I don’t know about their rooms either. The club and whores at Sabina Joy were a little more presentable.

:smiley: :smiley:

Nothing to miss out on.Umeffi kabisa.

Navy seal nimeland

who cares?

Unataka tu do?

@admin so ufungue section ya maliar lovers…