HUUUGE Fire In Eastleigh. Millions Up In Smoke

Property of unknown value has been destroyed after a fire broke out at the Moonlight Shopping Center on Eastleigh’s 12th Street, Nairobi destroying property.

The fire is suspected to have begun due to a cooking gas incident at a restaurant on the first floor of the building on Tuesday morning, police said.

Firefighters from Nairobi County arrived at the scene to join efforts to extinguish the fire.

Nairobi police boss Adamson Bungei said no injuries were reported but property was destroyed.

Must be the jealous kisiis. Wameanza kufanyia wasumali vile wanafanyiaga wakikuyu gikomba

3 Likes

Wakisiii bana!!

Ata Buibui ya waria hakuna

1 Like