Hustler wave is real-Raila learns the hard way

:D:D:D:D semeji ni siasa tu , wacha tupige siasa mbaya then turudi mbiasara

Stop being silly from dayone its always hustler vs dynasty but in the long run makende inawekwa badizo kesho ngoja muone bobby wine akirudishwa studio and theirs nothing u gonna do:D:D

This Silvia Wangeci is one of Dennis Itumbis troll accounts. Somebody identified 3 others.
Heckling. Raila used to enjoy when his followers used to heckle Kalonzo Musyoka during the nusu mkate government. Now it is his time to get heckled. You live by the sword you die by the sword. Ithe tiguo?

its all good let ruto win in 2022 .I will sit back and watch as he loots and plunders the country.Ile shafting tutafanywa bila lube.Increased taxes more loans more scandals.We never learn by 2027 life will be hard ,he will rig a second term .People sang wembe where are they now.By the way rao isnt any better

RiweRiwalo 2022 cc @Big fire

Kabisa

Emotional vote…no different with we will elect kamwana to teach raila a lesson.

Wewe Ni dynasties?

Far from it but will bet my balls that things will not get better under ruto given his history. Jamaa ali-endorse bishop for nbo governor is all u need to know vile siasa under UDP itakuwa. But hey, we get to teach the dynasties a lesson.

Raila anachezwa na unye na sio mimi pekee naona ivo
anyway kura yangu ni kwa third option

this one statement solidified votes for ruto in central, kikuyu kale unity is now sealed because they feel threatened together ,
all ruto has to do now is steal a few votes from coast, ukambani kisii and luhyaland using his hustler narrative

[MEDIA=twitter]1347931756389933056[/MEDIA]

Bado hajaenda kukutana na wamama in my local township…‘Ndumberi’ et al. Nyoro said they are waiting for him…most may not be able to turn up coz of health probs but the rebellion against Uhuru is real. Infact Jakuon should have forsaken handshake mamboz and run on his own right. Uhuru has costed him votes. Deliberately!!

Let me give you my myopic reason…kina my Mum who are the voters in Kiambu will never vote for Jakuon ever given his history. But we the young people would perhaps have listened to him had he continued to expose the corrupt deals. Lakini he jumped in head 1st and dined with Uhuru and showed us his true colours.

I say this v loosely.

Raila too had his wave and we all know how it ended… So wewe Kula pesa ya blogging while it lasts

Exactly hii mambo ya crowds doesnt mean jack in the grand scheme of things.

Vile @Shuma mre dani… ame sema hapo chini… :smiley:

His bloggers, advisors and mafans fail him all the time. Lakini ni sawa.

Msambweni win has really scared handcheque and they can’t pretend not to see Hustler wave anymore. Nairobi by election has also shown how much the political dynamics have changed.

odm don’t have a candidate because no one presented himself to buy the certificate as the norm. Its not that they didn’t want to compete against Jubilee-kitoeleweka, they wanted a kidero and kitoeleweka joint handcheque ticket. That way another 200 million to RAT and millions for officials like 2017. Kidero said no, he is going for homa bay and hasn’t decided on which party ticket. No one showed up for odm ticket.

Jubilee-Kitaeleweka is now a shell. Their last attempt to split Tanga Tanga by getting Moses Kuria to defect with some members failed. Ndindi Nyoro and others as well were offered 100’s of millions, cases to be dropped and positions. They said NO. Instead Moses Kuria after being made central leaders forum chairman struck a good “rapo” within and left with everyone except political conman, gate keepers and busy bodies. Those misfits that remained are the ones now running the party as elected leaders stay away to worry about Hustler wave in all their grassroots. Case of point Nairobi by election. Jubilee is confused on what to do. dennis waweru is a very hard sell even in dagoretti let alone the whole Nairobi. People are waiting for President Uhuru for direction. The same people he put there to help him work. Another team is working very hard to stop the whole by election altogether to avoid an embarrassing defeat and further erosion of handcheque publicly. It was very funny today to hear Jubilee party take credit for UDA as an affiliate party. Oh how the tables have turned. :smiley:

I keep insisting, Kenyans problems are self-imposed.

My only worry is what kind of conditions you’re creating for your descendants. Or after surviving the hardships they inherited will they look down on their ancestors as savage and primitive-minded folk?

[=AZWf5Etf7hKZQ1D9XnUsdWBDIx9s6obu5RqUZRfwLDCVIK-siqmgPSappNlj6BtM0evcywKwSVNgpKmOe1YTF4EJYEymF0QLaLcvz67_EVKYZp5wK0KwIIK3K6No6QzYIvLs5ogxK-4vb-58Mfv-g_vl675gi5wBrDYa4a-7iHTf8thgH5avyopejfVrTpLMLGI&tn=-UC%2CP-R’]Raila Odinga]('Raila Odinga[0) 3 hrs ago says:

Passed by Burma Market and said hello to the people.

[ATTACH=full]344562[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]344561[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]344563[/ATTACH]

Raila is done politically. He better focus on other things including humble retirement. Raila Poltical apex was in 2007. I think right now is Ruto political apex and if Ruto does not manage to be president 2022 then he will start to decline politically. Right now all stars have aligned for Ruto. Its his time. This seat is for him to lose…

:D:D:D:D

[MEDIA=twitter]1349399964305260544[/MEDIA]