Hustler vs Dynasty---- The truth

Ruto will deliver nothing if he gets to be the next president. That is the plain truth.
Fact.
He will find a broke government with a huge debt.

Without any money he will not be able to empower the youth because it takes a lot of money to do so.
Have you noticed he is not saying exactly how he plans to empower the youth? Because he knows it will be nothing but lies.
He is better than the dynasties but not by much. It’s like saying Joho is better than Sonko

1st rule of economics is that there is never enough of anything to satisfy everyone.

1st rule of politics is to disregard that rule.
Thomas Sowell.

I think WSR is a curious angle, the man dares to go against the old guard.

Napenda the way he reminds them constantly that Kenya doesn’t belong to a select group of people.

This select group have promised wealth only to deliver slavery, Godspeed to Samoei

Ndii is trying to cleverly change the subject.

[MEDIA=twitter]1349755714282147841[/MEDIA]

No, you are… although not as cleverly as you suppose.
Change is the only constant

So Samoei’s wealth will not deliver slavery? :smiley:

[MEDIA=twitter]1349755714282147841[/MEDIA]

Ndii is honest in his dishonesty. I don’t like his brand of politics but at least he is clear about furthering his own agenda and being an opportunist.

Some of us really do not bow to their overlords as you do, why I would like the Hustler wave to overwhelm the establishment is;

1. The dynasties are naked, they have been exposed and their interests have been laid bare for all to witness.
  2. If the hustlernomics take root and I mean deeply, then if WSR tries to blindsight the proletariat then he will be in for it.
  3. I haven’t forgotten Murathes vehicle handing out poisoned feed under guise of WSR.
    PR or not he has stood with the proletariat while your overlord is busy in his new bromance

You clearly have a personal stomach interest in your so-called hustler wave…Cheza chini bro.

[ATTACH=full]345369[/ATTACH]

No need to spend valuable time retorting to your nonsense trying to separate Ruto from dynasties… :D:D:D

And, oh… That selling of chicken on the side of the street…
[ATTACH=full]345370[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]345371[/ATTACH]

Classic error. Ruto does not intend to save you from dynasties. He wants to replace them. You won’t notice the difference.

Of course he does, the middle class is trying to replace the working class. I’m just praying for the wheel to turn a touch more swiftly

I beg to differ… Tuko wengi… wajinga sisi

I think not

Nope. Ruto, like any other politician is a pathological liar with a phd in lying through his teeth to 1000 people in broad daylight. He tells you exactly what you want to hear so that he can get what he wants from you…your votes. I’m surprised that you are among those who think Ruto will benefit the real hustlers (poor) if he becomes president. Only a few of his tribesmen and affiliated cartels will benefit.
Ruto’s goal is to establish his own dynasty. To do that he needs votes from people like you, and that’s why he tells you exactly what you want to hear.

The real beneficiaries of Hustler movement will be Ruto, his group of loyal Kalenjin tribesmen, and the politicians in vote-rich regions such as Central and Western who deliver votes to his cause. A true reincarnation of Nyayo politics. After all, Ruto was Moi’s prodigy. Ruto is a no-nonsense strongman so he will rule with an iron fist just like his mentor.

No I’m not pro Ruto, I’m not pro any politician because I study history and it is replete with his ilk.

I am for the people and the struggle to undo the yoke, so if the Hustler vs Dynasty narrative is the vehicle for this then I say let it be.

I take on a more Lord Varys approach to feudal lords and their Game of thrones.

Getting hot. Gloves are off

Quote, David Ndii "For 47 yrs a small clique of colonial nyapara has ring-fenced the state and accumulated more power and wealth than colonialists ever did. KCA sent Jomo Kenyatta to London to deliver a petition on land injustice. He bequeathed his family more land than any settler ever owned. " Ndii should tell us that the same Nyapara is the same colonial ruler in a different form, a wolf in a sheep clothing.

The people dont own the narrative so they are not in any struggle all they are doing is following another elite.
And Ruto is not changing anything about the feudal system. He is only negotiating with other kingpins and strong leaders not the ordinary people. His party in 2022 will be full of the same people who have been in leadership not hustlers.