Hulaballoooooooooooooo Over Kuria! How Predictable!

So Kuria and another made some innocuous comments.

You would think that Kikuyus do not have a right to speak in Kenya - the so-called independent media (Nation, Citizen and Standard) are falling all over themselves to show how dangerous Kuria and co are.

In the process, they show incredible stupidity, with the likes of Junet Mohammed saying that the “likes of Kuria should go back to the Congo” and another nondescript woman saying that communities that support Raila can make Kenya ‘ungovernable’.

Others are shown saying for the umpteenth time that Kenya does not belong to ‘one tribe’.

Let me ask, JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHOT, STONED, KILLED OR DISPLACED BECAUSE OF Kuria and Ngunjiri?

How many businesses looted? How many matatus burned?

This nonsense must stop. Over to you guys. Let’s take the war to these guys on every sphere…from the courts, to the streets to cyberspace.

Only, lets be civil.

3 Likes

two wrongs dont make a right

I agree, anonymous60. SO WHY IS THE MEDIA CALLING OUT ONLY KURIA AND NGUNJIRI? The entire clip on NTV was about Kuria! I don’t even know what the Cord bisch is supposed to have said!

2 Likes

why would an “old man” rant here?

Kuria is just a stirrer of media fracas. More attention should be given to other crucial issues.

2 Likes

The whole bullet euphemism came from cord, what pray tell happened to that cordmoron…