Huawei launches 3 more products

This confirms my assertions about the chip yield of the kirin being at a satisfactory level otherwise Huawei wouldn’t have introduced new products powered by the chip

1 Like

Nasikia wametoa Mate 60 Pro+ iko na Storage na RAM kichaa. Sodomites watajinyonga after their Sanctions accellerated lithography in China.

Harmony OS wanapanga kuitengeneza in such a way that you can install it in your Samsung, Oppo or Nokia or any Android device with unlocked bootloader. The ching chongs will later next year rollout an Online Installation stub. You simply download it on your android device and it downloads Harmony OS, phone ikireboot ina format android kitu inakuwa inarun Harmony OS on a new ecosystem

7 Likes

Harmony OS powering Samsung Galaxy Phone

2 Likes

Unatoa wapi apps

1 Like

:green_emoji: :green_emoji:

2 Likes

Banae iko na 1tb alafu you can call through satellites you can even play a game on it that chip is powerful America won’t be able to gatekeep this technology

2 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! Nothing pleases me more than a bully being shown his place. And there’s nothing he can do about it.

3 Likes

Siunatoa kwa Huawei App Gallery just like Google Playstore. It has been online even before US China beef

download

2 Likes

If China gets to 5nm process and delivers it’s own lithography machine tsmc and Samsung should worry

1 Like

Huawei app gallery. It’s already there

Necessity of course is the mother of invention

Bidenstan tayari wameanza kulia. America thinks she is the god of this world. :rofl: