How will France react?

What happens after this attack might go down in history, president Hollande’s statement triggers NATO article 5 which indicates that, France is seeking the help of other members in seeking revenge.

[ATTACH=full]21023[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=3]What does Article 5 mean?[/SIZE]
Article 5 is at the basis of a fundamental principle of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. It provides that if a NATO Ally is the victim of an armed attack, each and every other member of the Alliance will consider this act of violence as an armed attack against all members and will take the actions it deems necessary to assist the Ally attacked.

http://www.nato.int/terrorism/five.htm

This is the principle of collective defence. Let’s see how this goes.

2 Likes

Gulf war 3 maybe

There are so many dynamics here e.g ISIS is spread over two countries, the Syrian war, the refugees etc

I brought a stool to the Armchair Convention so I have no opinion.

1 Like

Hata mimi niko hapa kusikiza wajuaji

Experts on everything everywhere every time but themselves.:stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll just sit here n read the comments then formulate my own opinion later when it wont matter

Achana na wao

If you got nothing to say you don’t have to throw shit at those who have. You can as well keep quiet we think you know nothing about matters war.

5 Likes

Terrorism is currently posing new and dynamic challenges to even the mightiest. Its amophours nature demands that countries faced with similar threats are always ahead in anticipation.

This revenge will be hard to execute because ISIS is active in many regions in the Middle East, Europe and N. Africa.

1 Like

I wonder which country they’ll have in their crosshairs. Will they bomb Iraq again or will it be Syria?

Hata Libya, Egypt and Nigeria have dangerous ISIS-affiliated militants. So a full waged military campaign will be hard to execute.

Who profits the most from terrorism and the spread of terror ideology? I would begin from there.

Religion of peace strikes again! I mean, religion of demons and destruction. They should be nuked! All these desert rats turned to glass nothing less than that.
TRUMP 2016!!