How To Mine Bitcoins: A Comprehensive Guide

Bitcoin is crashing right now

There is still money to be made in crypto. Keep learning man internet is your friend. Don’t listen to these shagzmodi loosers bro. There are ways of slaying that electricity bill esp hapa 254, you can see me aside i can give some advice. Na coins ziko mob not just btc. You got ether, monero, cardano, doge etc na i believe zitaenda through the roof bado. What’s happening is just a momentary correction.

Enda kule youtube na reddit r/kenya utapata guys doing this successfully

Mining 1 bitcoin costs approximately 700KES in electricity and equipment costs. Not worth it unless it is widescale.

Mining Bitcoin is kind of expensive as the mining rigs are quite expensive. You can mine coins like etherium, monero dogecoin and later convert to bitcoin. Also the price of high end graphics cards is expensive but you can buy graphics card like rx 500 series multiple of them and start mining on a pool of miners like nicehash which gives you a good calculation on the profits you can get based on the price of electricity and the graphics cards you using. With a good internet connection and a good tweaking on the graphics card by an expert and cheap electricity you can even make upwards of 1k a day.

1 Bitcoin is approximately 4 million kshs now how cheap are those equipments and electricity, maybe you can show us where you source them we start mining

right away

This guy’s offer mining on your behalf, but to save everyone time, if you don’t know how to mine, how it works and the nitty gritty stuff of conmen then you aint ready

I realized there are other altcoins that are actually doing well. you just need to research and keep your eyes open for the next altcoin with potential. For example Ethereum Max, a new coin has grown by almost 3000% in a span of two weeks. I was following it on reddit and got in a bit late with some few coins to taste (got like 100% return). Shida is those swaping fees. They call them gas fees. I thought one of cryptos aim was to do away with what conventional banks have been doing for long by exploiting people. But seems they are doing the same through the astronomical fees

If your aim is just to make a profit, you will make much more Bitcoins and othe coins by joining pump and dump groups kule Discord and having bots handle the selling and buying.

Alternatively, if you are a scammy parasitic owner of capital, create a coin exchange or some sort of blockchain themed pyramid scheme and pull an exit scam.

Am interested in pump and dump, inapatikana wapi?

Who is that mining on behalf of others?