HOW TO MAKE $$$1000 FREE IN CRYPTOCURRENCY

https://steemit-production-imageproxy-upload.s3.amazonaws.com/DQmQN1BqfUYvraxSpysCLBry5G2j9CDkzLbJMT9mC7xT4yE

Action Coin (“Action”) is a Cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin, that represents all of the points that have been earned, or may be earned, by members of the Action Coin Platform. Action coin is expected to be launched on the 1st of March, 2018. And, 1000 free ACTN are being given out just for signing up before the launch date (From Action coin’s website).

[B][SIZE=5]Click to get 1000 free Action coins[/SIZE][/B]

The question is, is ACTN scam or legit?

To begin with, Action coin has very active social media presence, responding quickly to peoples questions and providing assistance as and when needed. You can visit their website for more information:

Action coin website:: [B]https://actioncoin.io/ [/B]

[SIZE=4]1 ACTN = $1[/SIZE] in saving which will increase where trading starts. :slight_smile:

[B][SIZE=5]Get 1000 free ACTN![/SIZE][/B]

Also, you’ve got nothing to loose when you join Action coin, as you’ll receive 1000 free Action coins.

My conclusion is “I am confident over 90% that Action coin is legit”, the rest 10% will be added after 1st of March, 2018 when it is launched. That’s when everything will become clearer.

But before then, am not letting the 1000 free Action coins pass me by, I’ll surely grab and claim mine.

Don’t make the mistake and later realized it’s legit.

[B][SIZE=5]Claim Your 1000 Free ACTN Now![/SIZE][/B]

>> [SIZE=6][B]Join Now! [/B][/SIZE]<<

[ATTACH=full]157344[/ATTACH]

If you fall for this…
[ATTACH=full]157480[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]157484[/ATTACH]

Senji NV