How to know a Kenyan girl /woman is a WHORE /BITCH

Women by nature are designed to be the gatekeepers in matters sex whereas men are the active aggressors. If a woman loves sex for the sake of sex, and worse, with multiple men, she is a HOE! Or a potential HOE. Well, the logic is that if you got a hobby, you’re more likely to use it as an income generating activity.

Woow what a thread. All I know from the years I have been on KT is that v few dudes know how to recognise and treat a good woman. Just hoes. How can you tell a good woman if all you do here is post their mbishas asking nani tumesalimiana, na nilipe ngapi?nipe co-ordinates, wapi brothels in this town etc good women are not found in brothels …
Guys you have a long way to go. Good women slip thru your fingers everyday but you would never notice.

Remember most KT guys already have good women at home as their wives.They are now looking for flings or casual encounters, nothing serious.

That is not the impression I have after reading thousands of posts here. How do they have wives whilst they have brainwashed each other with MGTOW doctrines which they barely comprehend? they are errant baby daddies dodging child maintenance by all means possible hata kama kundanganyana. Not married men pls. Big difference.

No sir

Quite infact most men would do anything for a woman like that

She wants your money urgently

for us guyz who phuck whores we dont care bora tumwage ndani with near zero expenses

Betachieth simp detected…

Of course it doesn’t…

Captain save-a-hoe detected.

Bull rings and piercings.
She’s looks ‘hard’
Always recieving calls.
She’s from Umoja, Kaloleni, Jericho, Shaurimoyo, and Kiambiu slums (City carton).
Her friends are known hoes.
Your instincts tell you she’s malaya.
She talks/speaks loudly an has a husky voice.
She’s very popular within the neighborhood, esp among older men.
She lives alone., Yet doesn’t have a known proper job.
She’s Luo within this age range (16-28yrs)
Died hair(lanye sugu)
You only see her in the early mornings and never during the day or nights.
She’s kikuyu within this age range(27-39yrs).

Keep this badge ready for response…

[ATTACH=full]358466[/ATTACH]

Haha, letà hekaya ni kama wewe umesample cohort kubwa

Too much posts and social media obsession = traffic kwa DM and getting hit on.
Haha, kama wako huanika buuty pics kila wakati social media badala ya kufunza watoto homework jua unaishi na kunguru.

I believe if a woman;

1. starts from no where (no event/trigger that you know of i.e change of jobs) been more than usual keen on her looks (new hair do,very sharp dressing/cologne,inviting clothing etc).

2. she starts having funny errands/schedule which she doesn’t normally do and is not open on exactly what she is up to,i.e normally tells you on a Saturday am going to work till 12 pm then head for friend’s wedding/doc appointment-then one day comes a bit late/irregular schedule and is at pain to explain her lateness/day on a casual talk.

3. key smoking gun,when she starts picking calls privately/excuses herself and often than thought she unusually bubbly/acting like she has hit a jackpot -very radiant while on “private picked” calls -there is another dude giving her attention.

4. Lastly but not least when she avoids regular intimacy with funny excuses like-am tired often and lately there seems to be extreme coldness if you start being flirty or cuddling-dude her mind is already thinking about someone else.

My top giveaway has always been one’s behavior while receiving calls/being cold apparently when i try being flirty!

Yep this is true, she’s marketing herself out there. A good girl will keep it closely knit, often with privatized social media account where she only converse with her real friends.

Mostly that’s a daddy issue, female nature doesn’t allow them to have reckless sex, she has to be attracted to you physically and mentally

mashida za betamales

An ankle bracelet is a prominent display of kunguruism.

What you’re describing here is more of a woman (your girlfriend/wife) who is in the process of being taken by another better richer man.

Just let her go.