How to eat a walalo

Sex is a priority in life… Otherwise hatungekua hapa…

Kuna dem mmoja ameiva sana alifungua wines and spirits pale Mada shopping centre.Nilitaka kuchukua slices.Anytime I asked to meet her she would say come tukunywe huku tuki discuss hio story.Whenever I suggested a place away from that wines and spirits anashinda akisema yuko busy ati wines na spirits ni convenient.Three bottles of Gordon’s gin later niliachana nayo.Kumbe anatumia slices kama bait ndio ni buy ma drinks.

That is what I wondered…there is a guy that used to post here sometime back, Voltron? Seems like he has been ‘born again’.

… and a smelly one at that.

all this for walalo chicks na venye wako kila mahali
hata wa so mbili wako - original somali

This is the most beta shit I have ever heard!!! Damn.

am refering the dedication of such quantity of resources for a particular pussy

While some hit p…sy on a speed dial, or with very little efforts, simply asking for it, others do a hell of things to get it as a reward, some guys do a lot of unthinkable nonsense! Wanachukulia seriously ile ya “I’ll take you to the moon and back”… Oo mara I’ll take a bullet for you… Shenzi sana.

with half or no clit !!

Ni wewe ghaseer

It depends… Maybe she was hot and was just very good at baiting him… She most likely led him on to think that he could win her if he became more persistent… Sometimes you need a good excuse to go chat up a gal without scaring her or looking deperate… And then you end up buying lots of useless stuff only to find that she’s married and has a kid…

@Voltron alikuwa msee wa vako kama OP tuu, this is his other handle

How did you know the handle since you ‘joined’ in May…hehehehehe

Am not new in these streets, got to a point I opened a new handle after getting tired of the old one

Righti-ho. I knew it.

too much hustle for a pair of labia (possibly with mutilated clit). cut the chase

Pewa Whitecap mbili shujaa

hao wa saa mbili wanapatikana wapi

:D:D:D on the floor!

this was my mentality sometime back. ati ooh sijui conquering, mara sijui anipee pu**y. this is an act that we both enjoy and we give each other, pussy and dick come together. kama hataki, as evidenced thru weird games and being baited to buy stuff i dont want, wacha ikae…yes, i am still hot blooded but no longer pussy controlled!