How to deal with slayqueens and Kungurus: Chris Kirubi Guide

true DRY FRY ARTIST. and why did he go to sleep in a different room? hataki kuskia mnyambo ya kunguru?

Or scared of mchele.

Or alienda kugurumisha bajaj.

Hiyo Bajaj dame alisema hapo juu some days haikuamka.

I agree with you but kusema ukweli once a man passes 50 years, 99% of them have no sex appeal to rely on. Yes there is the 1% ya kina Idris Elba but most 50 year olds are flabby, wrinkly and bald. So lazima walipie. And given that fact, Chris Kirubi was very disciplined in how he paid. We have many VIPs simping on a high level, remember governor Obado going back and forth with that slay queen about whether to buy a house for 10 million or 40 million? Compared to that, having a set price of 10k per night is very frugal

No cuddling ndio dame apate ideas. This also avoids being filmed while asleep like Mukhisa

Many women will take a decent ( not rich) 50 year old. True there won’t be as many but wako. Now at 60 the number significantly declines. One thing about Obado is that, that woman was probably not his only one. Could he really buy her a 40m house. I doubt. Obados was a mwk, Kirubi dealt with outright hookers.

Any difference? Probably MWK was also dishing out. CK plan is the best

That $100 was P2 money i guess after kuliwa kavu. In short jamaa hakuwa analipia

Were they outright hookers or some ratchet women??