HOW TO DEAL WITH A PUBLIC FIGURE THIEF CUSTOMER

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]The driver in question had instructions to collect the cash…in business sometimes we have to be flexible to accommodate clients, in such a situation, the guy was depending on the car so I try to be understanding to clients. We send out a good number of cars to clients who pay promptly upon delivery, ni tu a very small minority who do such things, and often times it involves an employee not following instructions.
I guess I’ll begin by having the employee who took the car go to the police station and file a report on Monday then WhatsApp the police abstract (or whatever they call that small paper) to the client[/SIZE]

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]I’ll ignore hio mavi umeongea and respond to the real statements.
I’ve learned in Kenya you really need a few people to do dirty business and I mean real dirty business for you. In this country the only thing people understand is force and brutality. Same applies to business. Ata kama ni kulipa vijana jobless who are rowdy to do that for you. The more I learn about our society, the more I realize why politicians do things like ferry goons to strong arm opponents, being nice is a weakness in this society, you just have to be a cold blooded animal[/SIZE]

The nigga is just suffering from peasant mentality. At the back of his mind, he was like uyu ni tajiro hawezi potea na iyo pesa na pia tunajua penye anaishi

Throwing KRA off your scent ain’t ya?

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Not true. Please try stick to the subject matter[/SIZE]

You know everybody is now believing that Khaligraph is the man in question.

io biashara haina mikakati. kama driver ndio huitisha clients pesa very soon biashara yako itacollapse. role yako ni gani kwa io biashara?

I think the OP is dry snitching. By writing all this information here he’s hoping word gets out and the gossip pressures the debtor into paying him back.

If its a he then @Azor Ahai has just exposed who it is…

At this point you have limited options,hapa ni lose lose situation. show up at his place with mechanics rudisha mali yake chukua yako, ukishindwa ongea na Edgar Obare kando antumie zile za ‘what’s your side of the story’ bs. Any person in the limelight wouldn’t want to appear on such forums.Tutalipwa…kuja na tv crew ukiweza.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]You have no idea what you’re talking about. [/SIZE]

If you want to be conned in Kenya, deal with politicians, “extremely religious people”, police, etc… these are the fellows you should avoid dealing with and if you can ensure they pay for the service/ product on site before they leave, make sure your paperwork is very detailed, keep an audit of all communication whatsoever… Never ever give them credit that you cannot afford to lose and do it after you have dealt with them for a long time… Ni hayo tu kwa sasa!

Hiyo Gari haingetoka garage before payment. The owner akujie na Uber or nduthi akifanya payment.
What if by bad luck your driver angepata accident akipeleka? That sh!t would be all over the news ukianikwa. So likewise anika hiyo nyangau

Exactly. Angepigia customer mwenye gari let him know it is ready for pick up and advise him of the amount due before pick up.

That’s why when you run a business you have managers running the front end. Akija ku pick gari he pays directly to the manager. Akikuuliza, ambia manager aseme haupo and they cannot release the car without payment.

Later on as good business practice, the business owner can call the customer to find out that the service repairs were as expected and thank him for his business.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7][FONT=verdana]Umatapiko[/FONT][/SIZE]

Bien from Sauti Sol also drives a Porsche Cayenne.

This Porsche Cayenne is on it’s way to become the next Land Cruiser Prado, anyway very good advise from this thread to avoid/recover such in future. Best of luck @Matapiko

Kila mtu ako na cayenne these days. Not surprised since they sell for 5M

You should never ever do credit business with a rich man in Kenya. You will never see your money. Let’s say you fix Railas car and he picks it without pay. That’s the last you will hear of your money. You will never get access to him.

True! You be watching the eater of your money on TV!