How the heck does America have children's books about their imprisoned parents?

I was busy huko Amazon searching for some books then I came across these children’s books about prisons. Yaani for kids whose parents are in prison so I am wondering kwani how many people are imprisoned in the US mpaka publishers start printing these books? Mpaka colouring books :confused:. I have never seen such books in Kenya even in Text Book Centre.

[ATTACH=full]382375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]382376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]382381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]382382[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]382383[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]382384[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]382386[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]382389[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]382390[/ATTACH]

tafuta prison documentary uwatch
masaa chache all questions will be answered
ama hata kuna msee amejibu quora ama reddit

Education is all about conditioning children. The kids will learn to obey the law so that they will not end in jela.

But capitalists need people in jail,watanukisha aje otunguu? ,it costs the taxpayers 391.18 dollars a day for one person,picture umelipia mtu akae kempinski regular room for life but umempeleka Reke Marie unamlipia $2.50 bed and breakfast,hio change inabaki ni yako,thats why it easy to convict dunder heads 10years for stealing a soda pop unarmed,life if they used a weapon. Win win for everybody:D:D

2 Likes

Prison Industrial Complex

damn! tragic

Dont forget, around 6.5M people are imprisoned in the USA, highest in the world if am not mistaken. most of this populations is bound to be young adults 18 - 35 so chances are they have children. Unfortunately, this is just another market segment to tap in to

We need more human beings in jail in order to cut down on public spending and utilise free human labour in the prison industry. A big boon for the capitalist system.

Block H publishers

Discussing the complexities of the prison system is indeed important. Shifting gears a bit, have you ever explored the charming world of Bridgerton books?

Mafala wajifundishe kubandika picha hapa !

Discussing the complexities of the prison system is indeed important. Shifting gears a bit, have you ever explored the charming world of Bridgerton books? They offer a delightful escape into historical romance, providing a different perspective during these discussions. Happy reading and exploring diverse narratives!