How the bible was created

I do not wish to be drawn into an argument about this… You have read and determined that… I have also read and determined otherwise… I will maintain my faith in Jesus Christ and that there is a God who is the Creator of all seen and in seen things… I will maintain what I know for I have been in your sphere of thought for as many as 18 years of my life… I was born into a pagan family and well educated… I know what I know… continue studying and if you choose to remain doubting about Jesus, it is up to you… I cannot defend the Almighty God for He is able to do it well…

Hello! You said you would gather evidence from biblical scriptures to support the claim Jesus is indeed the messiah. So, did you? I want to hear your thoughts

If you didn’t want to be drawn into this argument… why did you ask me to bring you evidence ?

Alafu … you didn’t even look at the evidence…if you did, you would find that they provide evidence supporting the bible… while showing how it got altered… But like any brainwashed fellow , you would rather chest thump than have a healthy debate… …

If you chose to ignore the fact that wazungu don’t belong in the middle east…then don’t think I’m the ignorant one here…tumia common sense…white Jesus ni mzungu , Israel haiko Europe , this simple fact should tell you that what the bible says is different from what Christianity says …the bible says Hebrews and Jesus were black , but Christianity portrays them as wazungu…lakini hata that small fact huwezi kubali…

.since you are brainwashed… you think you are right but aren’t obligated to back up their claims…

You would rather not share your points…mostly coz you don’t know anything about the bible and Christianity…you only know what kanyari tells you …and kanyari only knows what the colonialists and their bible schools told him…

Aaand …Nobody asked anyone to leave their white Jesus or his mzungu god father… Whatever relationship you have with him is up to you… You can marry white Jesus if you want to…(African women are known to do this)…

Just don’t assume that anyone who disagrees with the majority is a fool… If I can track how Jesus was developed and you can’t , that says alot about you…

…and it’s your life …don’t let anyone change your mind without researching

He doesn’t know anything… If you argue with a brainwashed negroe about religion , it never leads anywhere…hawajui kitu about their religions…

You have to understand that hio brainwashing can make a negroe kill his brother for not belonging to his religion…

But if you ask these negroes how their religions were developed…they can’t go past 1960… Meaning they get their info from pre determined sources …who are usually Non-Africans whose intentions mnajua…

Most christians don’t even know that the Catholic church is Roman… and most protestants don’t even know how the name came from…

…they follow Christianity (a white supremacist cult) …they don’t follow the bible…

Well to be fair, the whole system is set up to ensure everyone is brainwashed from childhood. From education in school, govt policies, societal beliefs like only a Christian marriage can succeed, etc. If you are non-religious you can quickly find yourself as an outsider.

According to you, is truth or knowledgeable subjective or absolute?

Guys, from my research and what I have known over time… The bible was formed/written by a bunch of old deranged men at the council of Nicea. You can Google that.

The original books of the bible were written by the various authors,but this council altered much of it and presented a unified document to drive a certain agenda of mass control. Some things have been removed,including the “lost teachings of Christ” which were purposely removed. And many others like the book of Enoch. I do believe in God,just that someone has really tried to give us their own vision and perception of God other than what God really is.