How show houses fool people into buying overpriced property

Buying property abroad sio mchezo as many people think. Many countries do not allow foreigners to buy or they have very tight restrictions.

Sasa weka za Africa. And have you asked yourself how people like Biwott and Wanjigi own property in some of those countries you have listed above? Creativity is limited by imagination sometimes.
@Landlord

You bark too much but I’ve exhausted my thinking capacity so I’ll let you rage on into the night.

Shikia mimi shamba pale Ohio

Tahiti being iko aje?

Yenyewe it doensnt make sense to buy properties in Costa rica ama those other places are saying if u r based in kenya

Again it depends na mfuko. Akina humpphrey kariuk, wanjigi can, but mtu average you are better off investing in a place like south africa or Tz.

With tz it actually makes sense because its near kenya. Either Dar or arusha. Pick an apartment or an own compoud house for invrstment and relaxation purposes instead of diani,mombasa ama malindi.

Money gives people options and my options are different from yours juu mfuko yangu na ya @Gaines ni black and white sana .

Very interesting indeed. Corruption could be a cause

Huwa sikubaliani na story zako mob lakini hapa uko right Mzee @Gaines

Hurling 20m to the other end of the world when your networth iko below 100m is a fool’s errand. Even local billionaires invest heavily huku Kenya and maybe just an apartment abroad for rnr . Much easier to just buy a commercial building in CBD ya Nax or Eldy, Kisumu or Mombasa. kitu unajua even 60 years later your progeny will still be eating dividends. All the heavies najua wameinvest in our local towns - guys worth over 1 billion btw.

unlike ATI kununua nyumba Venezuela or Greece a place you barely understand sociopolitical situation yao. We haven’t even gotten to the intricacies of managing the property. What if their real estate market collapses or a government that is hostile to foreigners takes power?

Hizi theories mob ni middle class wet dreams tu

Someone will purchase for 100000000, On Hire Purchase.

The price of land in Kenya was suppressed by the fact that in the old constitution the president had the power to seize any land he wanted to. Back then real estate was super risky because Kenyatta or Moi could just come and give your legit land to one of his buddies. As soon as the push for the new constitution gained steam, the real estate sector was unshackled since the threat of presidential allocation was gone