HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO SPEND ON THE TREE GROWING EXERCISE

Ni kitu ya kuongea huna ama?

The government is not a business

Your Somali relatives who fuck goats failed to run a government.

5 Likes

Maliza hiyo goat humper

2 Likes

Watu wa ku lease choppers watanukisha kitunguu proper

1 Like

Ruto mwenyewe already ako na saba.

2 Likes

Ile kitunguu atanukisha kesho, na kijana yake ni kadere wa hizo :helicopter:, acha tu

Meffi…why do we need a holiday for that?

So that your college attending whores can have time to fuck you ass hole

1 Like

I can’t fuck them without money bro. I need to work to make money. I can’t work with all these stupid holidays popping out of nowhere

Beta male meffi

Mwisi, wewe utakua kazi?

14B zimekunywa maji hivyo… 5B allowances, 8B kwa mfuko ya Kanda Uongoman na 1B ya kununua hizo miti ndio estimeshen yangu

1 Like

Our forest coverage is less than 5%. Good job Nabii for this initiative. We are fixing the handshake

Can never join in this foolishness

1 Like

Planting trees is one thing. Taking care of those trees is something totally different. This is a waste of time and money for shitty PR. There will be zero follow-up. Jambazi is taking Kenyans along in his conmanship.

1 Like

Hehehe. Thata;s true. We can’t work with all this Hoe-lidays. Malaya pekee ndio wako na kazi.

The traveling and events is a waste of resources!
People should be encouraged to plant and nurture trees within their localities. The CSs should plant trees in their villages with their spouses, children and neighbors.
Same with all the leaders.
It should be a continuous practice and not just an annual event costing hundreds of millions.

1 Like

The government is represented mashinani by chiefs. Why do you need to send Moses Kuria to homabay to plant trees? This government is a disgrace.

In my shags the local chief was asked where are the seedlings akasema hawakupewa