How MP Gachagua moved Sh12 billion in just seven years

Ruto has stolen but there are bigger thieves than him who have stolen and raped the country dry and funny they are the one’s shooting out loudest how Ruto is a thief - a thief of a cow calling a thief of a hen, a thief

I doubt if there’s a bigger thief than Ruto

[ATTACH=full]328942[/ATTACH]

namba 1
namba 2
jamaa wa 24 years
jamaa wa handchieth
wachina
wazungu…

wah! tumekulwa sana banae

Unless you are born 2000 before Kenyatta and Moi’s Era

Is there a state officer who doesn’t capitalize and loot? If you were in the same position, will you turn down the opportunity to become a billionaire? From ministries, counties, parastatals, parliament, looting is the order of the day. Kuwa tu kwa tender commitee either directly au by proxy and a millionaire you are.

Moi didn’t amass such wealth in such a short time

You are either ignorant, dump or 2000 born generation

What use is being a billionaire if it won’t buy me peace of mind or time?

We ndio hujui chochote
Name one major financial scandal that Moi, his allies\cronies,appointees were involved in during his time as VP?

Ruto within the First year of being appointed as minister by Moi, was already grabbing karura and railways land

Who in the history of Kenya has ever done that

And what is even sad is that the electorate is thinking of rewarding the 2nd thief in command so that the shafting can continue from where the 1st thief in command left the shafting at…seriously what is wrong with us…

Hakuna Mahalia huyo mwizi anaenda

I would because the services make more impact on people’s lives than buying cars and alcohol for myself and many government employees dont steal

How sure are you that Ruto stole that amount of money within seven years. I understand that propaganda is the order of the day for most politicians. There is what we call, character assasination. This is the best weapon to kill a politician. I think, this is what you are trying to do. As much as I dont know politics, I understand very well that there is no politician that has ever said the truth. I can not disagree with your idea, but I am aware that in the offices especially those at the top, there is a lot of theft activities. You may be saying the truth, but where are your documented evidence. This is why people fail, you have no evidence to surpport what you have just said.

Government employees who don’t steal don’t have the avenue to do so. Most accounting and procurement officers have the opportunity hence most of them loot that’s why Uhuru wanted lifestyle audits conducted on them, to an extend of administering polygraph tests. It was useless as most bribed their way out.

I have met people who dont steal even with the opportunity to steal some of them were in procurement
If Uhuru wanted to catch them he would those people steal by overquoting even the dummest detective can catch them. the problem with Uhuru is he lacks political will because they steal with his people at the top