How men ogle at women drivers in traffic

[ATTACH=full]378089[/ATTACH]

Driving in the streets of Nairobi is hard enough as it is. You have to deal with rogue matatu drivers who drive recklessly and unexpectedly pull over in the middle of the freaking road to pick and drop passengers.

Then there are the annoying boda boda drivers who, while weaving through traffic, come hurtling down at you from the side, or swerve into your lane with no warning whatsoever. Then you have the jaywalkers who refuse to get out of the road. It is a lot to deal with.

But you know you’re in for a whole new level of struggle when you’re a woman behind the wheel. It doesn’t matter whether you are a good driver or not. Here are a few struggles women drivers…[B]READ MORE[/B]

Wololo not again. Akaynyl

[ATTACH=full]378091[/ATTACH]

Kuna ile nikiwa kwa guzzler naonanga nguo imepanda naona tu thigh land tamu kama sunguch.

Mimi huwa naangalia and compliment for having juicy thigh lands.
[ATTACH=full]378098[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=5]Kuna siku nilicheki @Coronatities pale CBD.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Madam alikuwa amevaa a very short skirt, kisii hips on full display. Alafu that behind? Eish! Wacha tu![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Luckily my S560 comes equipped with Collision Prevent Assist. Otherwise ningegonga Citi Hopa![/SIZE]

kumbe hukuwangi jamaica?

Tena sio Seattle? Atsi!

[SIZE=5]Mzito I am a multinational citizen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]If I am not in Jamaica, niko Kanairo niki-tazama hips za @Coronatities [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Kama siko Kanairo, niko Singapore ama Montreal kwa mzito Macron.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Dzarling, I’ve never set foot in Seattle. When are you free twende tour?[/SIZE]

:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]378175[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=5]2020 Mercedes Benz S560 4 MATIC 4 Litre Twin turbo V8.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Proper German machine. Whenever I drive past the ladies you can hear panties dropping. Unaskia tu ‘CHA! CHA!’[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I would upload a photo but wacha tu…[/SIZE]

Coronatities akinipa siwezi kataa. Tena sitaoga siku tatu