How many kids are you planning on having?

The average annual income in the US is $65,000 na bado hawazai kiholelaholela kama sisi. I believe that a kenyan bonobo should not be allowed to procreate until they can make atleast 6.5M per year. They just dont have the right!!

You’re very wrong.
Just the small issue of lack of planning.
What do you think is the end result of subdividing 254 and by extension, Africa, into small and unproductive pieces of land …
And then filling them with concrete?

I totally agree. In my view, you should have a license to have kids. Not just having them helter skelter. You must be able to provide proff thst you can sustain the kids.

Wewe it’s either you are shogaa or infertile Pambana na hali yako polepole…We must procreate.

:D:D:D

If things continue the way they are, sioni nikipata mtoti

Peasant In Chief

Yes. Like these parents.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-of-britains-biggest-family-stacy-764966

Hii Kenya tungekua tunangoja kukua tajiri ndio tuoe ama kuzaa then we would only be one million people.ni wapi imeandikwa maskini hafai kuoa ama kuzaa?

This is now stupidity. They cannot survive on 28K. There are many state benefits they must be tapping into. All lies.

lol, overpopulated and running out of resources :D:D:D Low IQ is why Africa is poor and you cant feed yourself.

That is the only way we can be sure no one will mess with us… India will be a super power by 2050 because of population… In 1960 there were 200 million africans while in small continent of europe there were 600-700 million people,. How could we have won during colonisation? During independence in 1960 Kenya had barely 10 million people while U.K had 50 million, and imagine in 1890s when british came, what could we have done?

This silly habit of people trying to dictate to others that they shouldn’t procreate is garbage that should be stuck up the bums of those who naively spout it. Or grow some balls and walk around with a burdizzo to actualize your desires, tujue wewe ni mwanaume.

3 billion bonobos?what will th

Shake your head again mblo…

You have too of a low iq to be engaged with.