How Long Has Man Been On Earth & Where Did He Come From?

According to the bible man and the earth were made on the same week, (a few [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]thousands of years ago) but according to geologists earth is [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]millions of years old.

I believe the geologists regarding the age of the earth.

The whole story about the Creation of man in Eden happened just recently when Annunakis genetically modified apes to create us, that is where they said, “Let’s make man in our own image”

We were created in a Laboratory in Eden. Women were made from bone marrow obtained from Man’s lower ribs, that is where the bible talks about Adam being put to deep sleep and a rib plucked from him to make him a companion.

I call bullshit. No one knows, and no one will ever know.

According to the good book,there were 76 generations up to the first christmas,assuming one generation is 50yrs,then 3800 years passed when jesus was born…lets add that 7 days of creation,33 years of jesus plus 2021 years since he got whacked by the italians. The earth is 5681 years old +/- few weeks . No, ancient civilization,cave paintings,dinosaur bones are figments of your imajineshens

I’m only going to quote ONE scripture so bear with me.

Genesis 1:28. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Replenish- To fill up something again or restore to a former level or condition. The takeaway message is loud and clear, this present earth is not the first rodeo!

[ATTACH=full]376972[/ATTACH]

I thought you said that you were born in Egypt and that your ancestors used to live in the pyramids. And that @LuandaMagere was your family driver aka chariot driver.

Hehe. I had never thought of it that way! Iyo mazematics ni kuu!

50 kitu gani bana, it’s only been 100 years since women started being married past 20, average age was probably 16, halafu life expectancy haikuwa inapita 35 or 40

Your bible is FULL of contradictions.

Secondly your fake Whiteman’s Christianity as stolen from Egypt and edited. Shove it UP!

but the earth was formless, where did they live?

[SIZE=1]I said[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]assuming[/SIZE]

Chemical reactions in oceans after the passing star debris cooled to form the planets produced single cells which evolved into more complex organisms.
Our ancestors were single celled organisms.
I don’t deny God exists ,he must have overseen the whole Darwin process

My own observations for the past like 100 years! you will notice that many aspects of living have improved or are improving very rapidly. This rapid Trend suggests we have not been around for long

Ati 50 years of generation? Kinyos even if you despise the book, you still have to quote what it says and don’t twist shit for your own good, umesahau ya kwamba the first two or three or four or five generations used to live for like 900 years. Ule msee anajiita Methuselah alichapa 900 years na hasumbui.

you came into existence, you will survive brief while then die…some questions should not have answers. if god exists 99% of us are doomed to hell and if he doesn’t, well, death is the end of it

Lakini hii Mambo ni ngumu Sana, before whites came to Africa what knowledge did our African ancestors use because as of now most information we are using are white based! Or was the whole process ya wazungu kuja hivi pre-programmed by God?

you enslave people by making them forget their history… the whites brought religion, an entire generation adopted it and forgot its past

Sad part is that a majority of whites are no longer religious and advocating for things like same sex marriages leaving us more lost and confused

Why are you lost and confused, if you are steadfast and knows where exactly you belong you wouldn’t have time for the white man’s nonsense. However much they’d they to force their gibberish down our throats, we shouldn’t and won’t take it.

Hata wewe unajua it sounds like bullsheet but you’ll agree ju imeandikwa ,i respect that. Everybody else dies kawaida but if you did your math properly you’ll notice the all the reported ages end in recurence relation numbers 0, 2, 5, 7, or 9,Adam lived to be 930, Mahalalel to 895, Jared to 962, and of course the granddaddy of them all, Methuselah lived to be 969 if the numbers ended in round off it would emphasize the implausibility of the ages. The ages are symbolic numerology practiced by Hasidic and Chaldean community also known as gematria e.g., in Mesopotamia, Alulim ruled for 28,800 years!. People …counted differently back then. Let me not bore you with numerology.
Can’t convince you but ,yeah.

I do not despise the book whatsoever,infact i respect it just like ANY other book of infomeshen,but damn,[SIZE=1]man cannot live that long[/SIZE]

The earth became formless because of that war which brought prideful Lucifer from heaven to earth. There used to be an earth with pre humanoid species and dinosaurs etc but an apocalyptic event occurred, which was the great war between God and Lucifer. Read Ezekiel 28:11-19.

Eze. 28:11 The word of the Lord came to me:12 “Son of man, take up a lamentconcerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.[a]
Your settings and mountings[b]were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
16 Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,